natural pattern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jolee6

Jul 24, 2007
hi i am very new to photography and to clubsnap too. am very glad that i could find a site where i could see nice photos and get come comments and advice from you guys. :)

this was one of the photo when i 1st started few months back. it was very a nice day after rain, and very nice blue sky. when i looked up at that site, i saw the brunches made out some pattern to the empty sky, and i think it's interesting. kindly advice if the photos looks busy?!

[/IMG]

Mar 25, 2006
Singapore/Malaysia
the idea is there..
the pattern is nice..but the leaves on the branches is the one thats messy

branch pattern with minimal leaves would be better in my opinion..:angel:
but cannot be you go and pluck the leaves b4 taking the shot rite..(certain things beyond our control ;) )

other than the messy leaves good shot,good idea and good composition. in my opinion

jolee6

Jul 24, 2007
the idea is there..
the pattern is nice..but the leaves on the branches is the one thats messy

branch pattern with minimal leaves would be better in my opinion..:angel:
but cannot be you go and pluck the leaves b4 taking the shot rite..(certain things beyond our control ;) )

other than the messy leaves good shot,good idea and good composition. in my opinion
thanks Die Blende, I see your point, and now i can see why i feel it's bit messy.. i din realised it's the leaves but now you mentioned. :bsmilie:thanks!!

nigel84

Mar 22, 2007
www.flickr.com
you might want to watch ur exposure a bit. There are certain areas which looks like over blown to me.

jolee6

Jul 24, 2007

hi nigel, thanks for your advice. i did a lomo effect with photoshop to cover up some light. what you guys think? :)

microcosm

Sep 17, 2006
It does look a little too busy and the lamp's clean lines are marred by the background. Might want to change to a wide angle and move closer to the subject for a slightly more dramatic effect too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom