Natural light shots - Photomarathon preparation outing - 8 am 7th august 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Palangsi

Jan 9, 2006
Marsiling
www.dreamstime.com
Please note : I am not associated with canon photomarathon.

This free outing is for people who would like to do some preparation training to review their camera skills before the actual competition.
For this session, I will explain the various camera settings and techniques for natural light shots.

Time : 8 am - 11am Sunday 7th August 2011

Things to bring

1. Camera
2. Reflector( optional ).

Anyone is welcome to join.

Francis Wong 90070503

Just curious whether the lighting inside is like asian cilvialisation museum (no light)? n purpose of the reflector?

Loved to join. But I'll b overseas this weekend. Tks for organizing this! :)

Will there be a Saturday session...just wondering

Hi teacher Billy here. Will try my best to join you... Hope to see you there...;)

Last edited:
I will try to make saturday sessions in the coming weeks. We will not be going into the museum, just a convenient meeting point.

Long time never from you. Too bad I cant make it this weekend. :(

Please count me in. I am a novice, need lots of guidance.

Thanks Billy, looking forward to Saturday. Went to join the Canon Photo Marathon and did not know what to shoot. Anyway, just try try lor. Hahaha

Anything can be used as reflector. I sometimes use shiny sheets from daiso. I am bringing mine so we can share. Anyone is welcome. Good to have goldenstars( billy ) coming down for the sessions as he won 3rd prize in photomarathon.

ok Im in then, just wonder why u use a reflector? for portrait or purpose?

We can be very versatile in the usage of reflectors. It can be used for a lot of applications but better to explain there on the day itself.

I'm interested to join as a newbie, but only available on Sat, will join your Sat session. Thanks!

I'm a newbie and also wanna join... Pls count me in.

Status
Not open for further replies.