Natural Birds Photography

bigalex

Jan 5, 2010
Singapore
Hi all,

May I get some suggestions on where a great place can be to shoot birds in of the wlid?

I'm thinking of driving to somewhere in Singapore this Sunday. Have a 70-300mm Sigma lens.

Thanks

s598719

Oct 27, 2006
Hi all,

May I get some suggestions on where a great place can be to shoot birds in of the wlid?

I'm thinking of driving to somewhere in Singapore this Sunday. Have a 70-300mm Sigma lens.

Thanks
Botanical Gardens

Reportage

Nov 24, 2008
Hi all,

Thanks
with 300mm, you will need to do quite intensive cropping most of the time.

try searching at the World of Nature sub-forum for locations and times as quite a number of birds are seasonal.

Myselves

Jan 31, 2010
Chinese garden and Japanese garden if they are convenient for you. The trees there are quite low, so it is quite easy to get relatively close to birds.

I have seen oriental pied hornbills, pied fantail, magpie robins, sunbirds, little egrets, herons, tailorbirds, collared kf, stock-billed kf, yellow bitten, flameback, shrikes, barbets, white-bellied eagle...

For me, I have just started, so these are sufficient to keep me entertained. I am using 55-300mm too.

Feb 3, 2010
East
I thought Sungei Buloh is suppose to be the bird sanctuary ...

Top Bottom