Nationality of ClubSNAP members

Please indicate your nationality. Thanks!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Darren

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 16, 2002
Melbourne
Updating a poll started by siewsphone way back in 2002 with additional nationalities - link here - (with a maximum of 15). Please participate by indicating your nationality. Thanks!

Interesting....I always suspected that Clubsnap, although Singapore-based, has quite an international community. From the poll so far, it appears that 15% are not based in Singapore or Malaysia. More appropriately, I think the poll should be more on "Which country are you staying in now?" This is because a lot of people are citizens of one country but now stay in another.

What I am most interested in is how a forum can appeal to an international community? Are there not photographic forums in the USA or in the different states or cities? For me, I find that once I leave a country, my participation in the previous countries forum drops drastically, unless it is a situation where there are no other viable alternatives.

What I am most interested in is how a forum can appeal to an international community? Are there not photographic forums in the USA or in the different states or cities? For, I find that once I leave a country, my participation in the previous countries forum drops drastically, unless it is a situation where there are no other viable alternatives.

I like ClubSNAP because you can have a reasonable discussion, not an all out argument, and that would be very unusual to me in any U.S. forum. I used to be a moderator on the largest Apple Macintosh-oriented forums in the world (but based in the U.S.A.) and all of us moderators were kept busy with the lack of self control of the members. Does that make sense to you?

a Malaysian here ... staying way up north in the opposition controlled state of Perak ;)

indonesian but currently staying in singapore.

i stumbled upon this site while googling for a good forum and i'm happy to say that i'm very grateful to have found ClubSnap.

Singaporean here, born in Singapore, Live in Singapore, But heart at somewhere else... lol for those who are not Singaporean and in Singapore now, welcome to the "Fine" country.

Interesting....I always suspected that Clubsnap, although Singapore-based, has quite an international community. From the poll so far, it appears that 15% are not based in Singapore or Malaysia. More appropriately, I think the poll should be more on "Which country are you staying in now?" This is because a lot of people are citizens of one country but now stay in another.

What I am most interested in is how a forum can appeal to an international community? Are there not photographic forums in the USA or in the different states or cities? For me, I find that once I leave a country, my participation in the previous countries forum drops drastically, unless it is a situation where there are no other viable alternatives.

On the contrary, I joined gosnap, as I am staying in the UK at the moment. However, I find it more comfortable to post in clubsnap to keep in touch with singapore stuff. I also find the jokes more to my taste. At least i get to read singlish and other stuff. What to do, I am still a Singaporean.

I can also do comparison of prices from both Singapore & UK...;)

Hmm..
Borned in korea, grew up in singapore.

Born in Taiwan.
Spent half my life in Singapore. :)

On the contrary, I joined gosnap, as I am staying in the UK at the moment. However, I find it more comfortable to post in clubsnap to keep in touch with singapore stuff. I also find the jokes more to my taste. At least i get to read singlish and other stuff. What to do, I am still a Singaporean.

I can also do comparison of prices from both Singapore & UK...;)

Unis?

One more OTHER category - 'm from India! living here for 5 yrs! :)

Interesting....I always suspected that Clubsnap, although Singapore-based, has quite an international community. From the poll so far, it appears that 15% are not based in Singapore or Malaysia.

I wouldn't trust the results too much. The willingness to share personal information, even if in an anonymous form, depends a lot on your cultural background. This almost certainly distorts the poll.

why only one VNese here?