National Table Tennis Grand Finale 2010

Hooky3659

Mar 11, 2009
Singapore
I0000hvtmIbJ2Pzw

12.12.10 - Ho Jia Ren of Sunsports 2 competing in his singles match against Clarence Chew Zhe Yu of Safra Red during the Men's Team Finals of the National Table Tennis Grand Finale 2010, held at the Singapore Table Tennis Association.

I0000kwb.XqRdgr0

12.12.10 - Wang Yue Gu competing in her match against Feng Tian Wei during the Women's Singles Finals of the National Table Tennis Grand Finale 2010, held at the Singapore Table Tennis Association.

I0000gaoiXmdPU6E

12.12.10 - Feng Tian Wei competing in her match against Wang Yue Gu during the Women's Singles Finals of the National Table Tennis Grand Finale 2010, held at the Singapore Table Tennis Association.

I0000Jz.MYwdBNe0

12.12.10 - Ng Xue Qi of Cougar competing in her singles match against Yang Fei of Shing Wah Sports Association during the Women's Team Finals of the National Table Tennis Grand Finale 2010, held at the Singapore Table Tennis Association.

I0000E5jrgMUOrF8

12.12.10 - Zhang Jun Ming(right) and Zhang Tai Yong(left) competing in their match against Oscar Chau Jia Liang(left) Kerry Tan Kiat Yi during the Men's Doubles Finals of the National Table Tennis Grand Finale 2010, held at the Singapore Table Tennis Association.

I0000F_kEZPZZfQg

12.12.10 - Oscar Chau Jia Liang competing in his match against Ho Jia Ren during the Men's Singles Finals of the National Table Tennis Grand Finale 2010, held at the Singapore Table Tennis Association.

I0000OeKgjjJMvQA

12.12.10 - Ng Xue Qi(left) and Zermaine Nichole Lew(right) competing in their match against Carmen Choy and Leeza Lee during the Women's Doubles Finals of the National Table Tennis Grand Finale 2010, held at the Singapore Table Tennis Association.

I0000wweMqFIVsiY

12.12.10 - Duan Lian Zheng of Sunsports 2 competing in his singles match against Ansel Lee Liang of Safra Red during the Men's Team Finals of the National Table Tennis Grand Finale 2010, held at the Singapore Table Tennis Association.

I0000JiIXNXP7434

12.12.10 - Lee Tian Hoe(right) and Lee Yi Shi(left) competing in their match against Chua Shao Shxuan and Ng Xue Qi during the Mixed Doubles Finals of the National Table Tennis Grand Finale 2010, held at the Singapore Table Tennis Association.

Visit my National Table Tennis Grand Finale 2010 Gallery.

Good Shots! Saw this event too late. The timing clash with Netball final and I have decided to see netball. Your sport shots are :thumbsup:

Good Shots! Saw this event too late. The timing clash with Netball final and I have decided to see netball. Your sport shots are :thumbsup:

Thank you man! Nice to know people enjoy my work :p