National Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

calebk

Jul 25, 2006
Clementi
Hey all,

Quick question. Is the national stadium still open to public access? I would like to go there and get some shots this week, but I'm not sure if it still is.

u can try to scout around the gates near grand step leading to the ticket booth, but it not the grandstand side.. its the oppsite

look carefully and you might juz be able to open 1 gate ( juz that 1 gate only) cos its tied wif cable wires only....

enter at your own risk..... cheers

u can try to scout around the gates near grand step leading to the ticket booth, but it not the grandstand side.. its the oppsite

look carefully and you might juz be able to open 1 gate ( juz that 1 gate only) cos its tied wif cable wires only....

enter at your own risk..... cheers

Why cannot go in!!

there is nothing inside already mah!

!!!

That is precisely why you can't go in anymore.

sorry. my meaning of "nothing inside" is like those people training for soccer.

Sometimes. I went there to shoot twice once able to and once not. The way I went in was thru gate 2 which is the first gate you see once you allight . Not sure if can , but would like to go back and reshoot. You can see my landscape pictures. Not the best tho. If can pls tell me hips to go in again

precisely the point. if there is no events, why would they allow any people to go freely...
you still go around the 2nd levels, just that all the gates are lock to prevent you from going in any farther...

precisely the point. if there is no events, why would they allow any people to go freely...
you still go around the 2nd levels, just that all the gates are lock to prevent you from going in any farther...

for people ard kallang to exercise??

hrm.. think even the gym is closed down, don't really know if they do open it juz for ppl to jog around the track.....

I was snapping some pic near to the guard room and one of them even came out to stare at me... "seems like a warning to me"... haha...

Many people would love to take a look at the stadium before it goes (and it's supposed to be gone by now -.- ), or take some photos at least. Nevertheless, I think I will give it a miss.

Dont get lock-in!

If a place is cordoned off and you go in by all means. It will be considered as trespasser

Yah don't go! If anything happens, you will break the law, kanna lock up, everyone will deny knowing you, your identity will be wiped off the registry, you will not exist!!!! Why? All because you want to take some photographs of the National Stadium. Not woth it lah!

Yah don't go! If anything happens, you will break the law, kanna lock up, everyone will deny knowing you, your identity will be wiped off the registry, you will not exist!!!! Why? All because you want to take some photographs of the National Stadium. Not woth it lah!

yup. they will detain u under ISA! dont do it! :thumbsd::thumbsd:

You watch to much bad movies :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.