National Stadium Photo Outing

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkp77

In view of the up coming facelift of our National Stadium at Kallang, I would like to organised a trip for fellow Lumixer to go down and capture some of "her" last moment....

Date: 20/03/05
Time: 0800hrs
Meeting Place: Kallang Mac. (the one with KFC on the opposite)
Contact person: Francis Tan (96277469)

Bring your weapon of choice, Tripod, water, shades, cap, weather-proof bag (in case it rains....) and any other items you think that is required...

Interested parties, please leave you nick, name, and email. (same as the ubin outing)

NICK/NAME/EMAIL
1) tkp77/Francis Tan/tkp77@singnet.com.sg
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)

tkp77 said:
sorry, I don't know I need a permission to shoot...???
Can any one advice??

I thought just go around the surrounding shoot no need permission??
I think he thought that we can go INTO the stadium to shoot... ;)

natnivek said:
I think he thought that we can go INTO the stadium to shoot... ;)

hi.. jus drove past stadium... there is no fences ard.. so i assume we walk ard the perimeter...

as for goin in, from wat i understand, there is a gate facing PCG.. that the entrance to the stadium gym.. i think we can go in.. cos often seen joggers going in to jog... but not sure abt a bunch of "shooters" going in..

but i guess since its 0800, lets hope we are allowed in.. maybe tell "uncle" (guard) our intention..

then after that, u guys can hang ard the beach next to PCG.. Waterfront.. Indoor Stadium, the lighthouse cafe ( not sure real name ) and ahhh... the bridge.. sure a good one to shoot..

or maybe hope there is event on the "water" and can shoot also..

these are jus things that i can suggest... hope it help..

;)

ops.... forgot abt the netball centre...

not sure but maybe there an event there and oooo... a whole lot of girls there...

hehe..

can shoot while they play their games.. :bigeyes:

SPORT mode on the SCN mode..

k3nn3th03 said:
ops.... forgot abt the netball centre...

not sure but maybe there an event there and oooo... a whole lot of girls there...

hehe..

can shoot while they play their games.. :bigeyes:

SPORT mode on the SCN mode..

Hahahaha... near your house somemore right? I remember there is a tennis court nearby too. Maybe can go there to shoot too. Actually the light at night around the area is quite nice too.

Anyway, watch out for the balls :bsmilie:

Cheers
John

John Teoh said:
Hahahaha... near your house somemore right? I remember there is a tennis court nearby too. Maybe can go there to shoot too. Actually the light at night around the area is quite nice too.

Anyway, watch out for the balls :bsmilie:

Cheers
John

The people sure panic, if the same turnout as Ubin. Imagine nearly 20 ppl setup tripod and big guns to shoot them like Wimbledon.. :bsmilie: :sweatsm:

I used to go to the national stadium gym.
You are allowed to go into the stadium track, but I believe
off the field.
I have seen many people jogging along the track.

Guys.... still no one show interest in going this sunday leh...??

Please indicate your attendance if you are interested....
Last sat, is Invasion, this sun is island defence...

cheers...

NICK/NAME/EMAIL
2) hazekang/Haze Kang/hazekang@gmail.com
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)

NICK/NAME/EMAIL
3) JimDavis/George Tan/g4056299@yahoo.com.sg
4)
5)
6)
7)

I will probably bring along both the long one and the dark one with me... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

maybe interested as well. but must see how it goes on saturday. Im going Suntec take interior photos. (OT here) :bsmilie:

NICK/NAME/EMAIL
3) JimDavis/George Tan/g4056299@yahoo.com.sg
4) John Teoh/johnteoh11@hotmail.com
5)
6)
7)

that's what determines a good photographer
my philosophy - "out of nothingness comes out beauty"
- that even an ordinary leave can be shot in a way it outshines the colourful flowers beside it

snapsnap135 said:
that's what determines a good photographer
my philosophy - "out of nothingness comes out beauty"
- that even an ordinary leave can be shot in a way it outshines the colourful flowers beside it

Agree to some extent. My National Stadium is one that has the Kallang Roar. My Stadium that sees the matches played and seen fullhouse.

Bro, every sence in each day is unique to be capture on film....
The is no so call a good place to shoot or not.
Treat it like a project, if lets say now I'm the chief Editor, I want you to do a photo journal on our Kallang stadium... How?? what you going to do??

The best part in photography, is not about shooting nice photos only.... its about the proccess of getting that shots, the company you are with, and the fun and laugher....

lives is hard, yes of coz, we have to play hard...

Just that the way we want to see things are different. Anyway enjoy yourselves while I have to attend the Civil Defence Museum outing :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.