national service

Status
Not open for further replies.

sprintist

Nov 13, 2006
Singapore
www.oddinary.com.sg
411505507_c0c453bfae_b.jpg

feel like snapping the uniforms for fun on a boring evening..

knock it down,knock it down.:bsmilie:

my no.4 always looks weird litat but okay when worn..i dont like smartest 4!! haha quite miss army days actually

cute very cute

Smart 4 not smart enough... Collar ar!!! :kok:

Suggestion: Put the uniform in order... 1,2,3,4 (I dunno if you have 2 or not), better then 4,1,3...
The hardboard of the #1 should also be of the same rank bah... Otherwise looks abit out...

yeah,.. please go n sign 7 extra for not ironing your uniform. ;p

Other than that I would have put the No 1 in front.

LOL..well i didnt but the no.1 rank and badges thats why if i did put no.1 in front, its too plain. Decided green is wad we are so put it foremost, also i thought that the word singapore and the sleeve would add some composition to the left side of the pic compared to a plain no.1 ..well i still very new to DSLR, havent that 'keen' eye yet..bleah

haha wore no.2 before but never buy..no.3 never wear b4. but bought for keepsake one..used E-mart credit buy before ORD!!! haha must spend finish the credit before ord mah..dun waste

i hate smartest 4!

Does army have no5 ?

Does army have no5 ?

5T and 5J not usually issued unless for special occasion. but for officers should have 5T what ? :dunno:

also got No.2 for dinner ?? where ? :bsmilie:

The number 4 as they called it during my time looks like "hamburger"! You need to refold it!

i hate smartest 4!
dude, the "smartest 4" nowadays doesn't even come anywhere close to the "smart 4" standard of yester-year!! so don't complain so much... yes, yes... progressing and moving with the times... i know... i know...

btw, didn't know now NSF can buy your no1 and no2 for keeps... last time can only borrow. if you want to think about keeping... pretend lost and sign 12-06!! :bsmilie:

well actually we wore no.2 but i didnt sign 1206 for it unlike no.1

wore no.2 for like abt twice only..don't find it nice at all..haha very hot and stuffy too. civilian clothes is the best!

Haha mine all customed made due to scholar batch commissioning. I've got my full sets of No. 1 and No. 2 still with me. Bad thing is the white is starting to turn abit yellowish.

i rmbered they asked us to bleach our inner shirt for no.2..haha in order to make it white..no.1 cannot be ironed, cannot have lines on sleeve. mafan mafan!

Status
Not open for further replies.