National Schools Swimming Finals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

szekiat

Jan 19, 2002
London
Visit site
Heya guys, i just got back a week ago and heard from a few mates that the national swimming finals are on this week? Anyone here has any idea? Input from the usual school sports photogs would be nice.
Regards
szekiat

All heats and finals held over at Toa Payoh Swimming Complex, time unknown.

Note: All information from Singapore Swimming Association website.

Date: 12 Jul to 13 Jul 2005
Event: 46th National Inter-Secondary School Swimming Championship
Remark: Finals

Date: 14 Jul to 15 Jul 2005
Event: 46th National Inter-Primary School Swimming Championship
Remark: Heats

Date: 21 Jul 2005

oh.. well .. theres no timing also ah ?

wonder if it will be worth going...hmm i guess i will drop by in the afternoon. Will make a trip to SBG in the morning and drop by in the afternoon.

szekiat said:
wonder if it will be worth going...hmm i guess i will drop by in the afternoon. Will make a trip to SBG in the morning and drop by in the afternoon.
Yeah, if you go there, maybe can get the exact timing of the finals from the official, and keep us updated. :thumbsup:

flash77 said:
All heats and finals held over at Toa Payoh Swimming Complex, time unknown.

Note: All information from Singapore Swimming Association website.

Date: 12 Jul to 13 Jul 2005
Event: 46th National Inter-Secondary School Swimming Championship

Date: 14 Jul to 15 Jul 2005
Remark: Heats

Date: 21 Jul 2005

My JC team is also taking part tomorrow at Toa Payoh. Timing should be around 3pm....not sure about other teams..

if you can give me the timings for the JC races, that'd be great!

might take the opportunity to meetup with some of my JC teachers while i'm at it.

haha. I wish. I'm not driving. I'm in bedok too! Will prob go to my old school and see if anyone is going down. If no one is going then i will take my time and go down later.

szekiat said:
haha. I wish. I'm not driving. I'm in bedok too! Will prob go to my old school and see if anyone is going down. If no one is going then i will take my time and go down later.
Sigh, I have to take bus 31 from outside my school down...

what event is your school taking part in? What time will u be there?

Saw this guy there...

_L9D3101.jpg

He was using a 2x somemore...(not in photo)

Took this (1D II + 70-200 f2.8L IS)
_L9D3122.jpg

May be going down again tomorrow to try shooting with a 300mm. Was drizzling jus now and my camera took a slight shower... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

400/2,8 + 1.6x body... wah.

Anyway, dun think it's a good idea to use any ballhead with a heavy lens like that and a monopod.

haha. guilty as charged. It actually works quite alright for me leh tim. Dunno, i've been using that setup for a while with no problems. Don't fix what is not broken i guess. Its usually locked anyway.

szekiat said:
haha. guilty as charged. It actually works quite alright for me leh tim. Dunno, i've been using that setup for a while with no problems. Don't fix what is not broken i guess. Its usually locked anyway.
Oh, so you were that guy???

My humble attempts... First time shooting with a 20D. Still not used to the camera compared to my usual 1D/1D2. Oh well. Must adapt. Nice camera, nice championship!

Status
Not open for further replies.