National Runway Cycling and Skating (NRWCS) 2010

From my experience, gate will open very early abt 6-7am. Photography is allowed now adays.

The question should be what will be put up for display, bearing in mind that is is a cycling event after all....

The question should be what will be put up for display, bearing in mind that is is a cycling event after all....
normally will be at least one of the latest fighter jets...

but there are side events which is quite good for photo taking, i.e. stunt bike demos, precision drills, etc.

normally will be at least one of the latest fighter jets...

but there are side events which is quite good for photo taking, i.e. stunt bike demos, precision drills, etc.

The plane display will be at another site beside it. The main runway will be all the sponsors as well as the cycling route. Bicycle rental, gift redemption and blah blah.....

Any official website? Thanks! :)

The plane display will be at another site beside it. The main runway will be all the sponsors as well as the cycling route. Bicycle rental, gift redemption and blah blah.....
yah...

and sometimes you get to see some of the "visitors"...

I am looking for promotion on bicycle sales, don't seem to come across any info on it.

Think now have already leh...saw the shimano bike which is almost similar to the OCBC one.

Yah, now then it come out. But I already buy elsewhere liao. :D