National Geographic-> Good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

plinius

May 22, 2003
Singapore
Visit site
Hi all,

I'm thinking of subscribing to National Geographic. Do you guys think the present issues of NG are worth a read and of course worth subscribing?

TIA!

Cheers

plinius said:
Hi all,

I'm thinking of subscribing to National Geographic. Do you guys think the present issues of NG are worth a read and of course worth subscribing?

TIA!

Cheers

why not browse a copy and see if you like it?

Worth every penny for the photos alone.

Great Mag :thumbsup: :thumbsup: , worth every penny.....

plinius said:
Hi all,

TIA!

Cheers

National Geographic is what got me started with photography. This was way before I could even afford to buy my own camera. A kind friend of the family was generous to sponsor my family yearly subscription to it. It helps me get to know the world better in the most fun and engaging way. Visually speaking. I still pick up an issue everyonce and while and it still never fail to wow me studying all the great photo shots by leading photographers the world over that does projects for Nat Geo. At times....let the grains be damn!....just look at the story each pictures tells...you sometime don't even need to read the article.

And of course the articles are also well written, wide and informative. And if you are buying it to give away or for your kids. It is a gift that will keep giving.

sammy888 said:
National Geographic is what got me started with photography.

same !!

great mag !! i also subscribe too... hahaha...

It's a quality publication and it'll be good only if you have the time to read and appreciate it. Recently I had the opportunity to subscribe it @ a concessionary rate, in the end I let it go because I don't have the time ...

Status
Not open for further replies.