National Geographic Digital photo contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
INteresting. My favourite thing is the theme. How would u interpret this?

And the first winner is a Singaporean. May the next one be someone from our forum. There are plentiful talented photographers here. C,mon, guys, show them your stuff. :D

What is the weekly prize? Clause 6 gives Sony and National Geographic Channel ownership of the entries, not just reproduction rights in relation to the competition. So I hope it's good, but I see no mention of what it is.

As a side note, how can the National Geographic channel promote digital photography when according to the magazine, it's rubbish ;)

But good luck to those of you entering.

Originally posted by Jed

As a side note, how can the National Geographic channel promote digital photography when according to the magazine, it's rubbish ;)

But good luck to those of you entering.

Wah, how can they say that. :dent:

Hmm... that hasn't come out quite as I intended! No, there was a thread of dpreview where someone wrote to Nat Geo and got their opinions about digital. They didn't say it was rubbish, but the guy who replied on their behalf said the D1x could only provide files that would print only as large as a quarter page of the magazine. There was also a discussion on that point in this forum... hence the ;)

Originally posted by StreetShooter
"My favourite thing" is my D30.

I could submit a shot of that, but how would I take the picture? :dunno:

Maybe shoot with a mirror using self-timer?

:p... :D... :bsmilie:

Buy me another D30 and I use mine to take urs lar... deal? ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.