13. biglfat - Peter Lai
14. bimbim1207 - Kevin Hoang
15. royhere - Partha Roy
16. crazyson - Derrick
17. sammil - Sammil mohammed kafoor
18. Zeya
19. Zexsen Xie
20. Skyways

1. Permacy 2. Or1onz- Edward Tan 3. iyaya11-J.Tat 4. Francis 5. rh89 - Ren Hui 6. Scintillation - Jon Chiang 7. edutilos - WK 8. Hellfire88 - ken chua 9. Schmike - Edwin Tan 10.Verilost19 - Li ling 11. SurrealDreamWalker - Luke Yeo 12. rickygck - Ricky Gui 13. biglfat - Peter Lai 14. bimbim1207 - Kevin Hoang 15. royhere - Partha Roy 16. crazyson - Derrick 17. sammil - Sammil mohammed kafoor 18. Zeya 19. Zexsen Xie 20. Skyways

Waiting list
1. Pessimisticcynic - Cyrus Medina

aiyo this year unable to attend all 3 photowalks due to timing (and can't see the masters at work in real life this sat) :(

anyway wish everyone have fun, and wishing everyone luck to get a NatGeo assignment!

Btw last I checked the 'Urban Resort' is not listed in the NatGeo-CapitaLand competition site, may need to let the organisers know to list it or else can't submit the photos taken there for the competition

thank you brother... will let the organizers know about this point

IF anyone CANNOT make it please just post here .... let me kanage the list from here

Thanks

Last edited:
AFTER putting your name down here, please send an email to samantha.ng@tacticpr.com.sg with your CS Nick , FULL NAME and NRIC/Passport NUMBER...... ASAP . This is to facilitate QUICKER registering with Security a day earlier so that we do not have to wait for security clearance to enter and shoot in these locations

Btw last I checked the 'Urban Resort' is not listed in the NatGeo-CapitaLand competition site, may need to let the organisers know to list it or else can't submit the photos taken there for the competition

Reply from Capitaland
"Thanks for highlighting this.

I have checked with my colleague who's managing the micro-site. They have now have confirmed with CapitaLand and Urban Resort will be added to the list - it was not indicated earlier as I believe the place was then not ready when the earlier list was finalised.

Participants can definitely submit entries."

Last edited:
wa last minute change to schedule, now I can join the walk... do put me in the reserve list

do I still email the required information to samantha?

Thanks!

Hi everyone, unfortunately something has come up and I can't make it tomorrow. I've already PM-ed ed9119 and emailed Samantha about this, just a heads up so that pessimisticcynic or thoongeng can take my place. Thanks!

I give my name all the time and I get disappointed as my name never gets included, let with a question as to whom to ask?

Final list

1. Permacy
2. Or1onz- Edward Tan
3. iyaya11-J.Tat
4. Francis
5. Pessimisticcynic - Cyrus Medina
6. Scintillation - Jon Chiang
7. edutilos - WK
8. Hellfire88 - ken chua
9. Schmike - Edwin Tan
10.Verilost19 - Li ling
11. SurrealDreamWalker - Luke Yeo
12. rickygck - Ricky Gui
13. biglfat - Peter Lai
14. bimbim1207 - Kevin Hoang
15. royhere - Partha Roy
16. crazyson - Derrick
17. sammil - Sammil mohammed kafoor
18. Zeya
19. Zexsen Xie
20. Skyways

Pradopix, you seem not to have the luck

1. last week's walk, instead of doing a cut and paste job and including your name in the list (see how its done during the 1st and 2nd outing), you just plonked down your name as a stand alone. The next guy registering did not help you insert your name thereby losing your place in the list

2. This weekend's outing, sorry there was no sign of you until the list was full

3. I will make this ONE exception in letting you participate tomorrow to break this spell of '
bad luck'

See everyone at 8.45am tomorrow morning at Centerpoint Orchard Road Taxi Stand

Last edited:
like to join if still there is any outside chance of making it,
manohardj - Manoharan

sorry Mano, next time perhaps? its 10+pm and just too little time

Pradopix please check your PM inbox

Just dropping by to express heartfelt thanks to Ed and Samantha for organizing today's Photowalk. The weather was hot (but good) and I can't speak for everyone but it was an interesting experience for me. Also reminded me that I have not shot in the daytime for reallyyyy long. :bsmilie:

More than happy to help out !!

Really admire some of you guys who were shooting at day break sunrise and still got so much juice to meet again at 8.45am for the walk all the way through 2pm today

z_group2.jpg

z_part.jpg

z_part2.jpg

And a huge thank you to Samantha and Athena who were there helping us ... and modelling for us too !!

z_sam5.jpg