** National Day Special: 9th Aug ~ SIX BEAUTIES from The Legendary KONGO Series **

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melody-Love

Nov 22, 2007
Singapore East
www.estherxie.sg

Jessica, Elaine, Huirong, Chantel, Clara, Christine!​

Everyone has been enchanted by the Kongo’s series.

Is it the Photographer, Or was it purely the models’ Beauty?
Find out by joining the shoot :)

Date: 9th August 2008, Saturday

Time: 9am – 12.30pm.

Duration: 3 Hours and 30 mins intervals.

Outfit: Simple Fashion

Cost: ONLY $98
(9th August mah!) Haha, no lah, it’s according the model’s rates.

How to register?
PM me or
email to the-melody-love@hotmail.com

with:
Your real name (optional),
Nick (please state that you are from clubsnap)
Contact number
What name you want to be listed as (in the slots list)

Any enquiries can also PM or email me. Will reply within 48 hours.
Thanks! :lovegrin:

JESSICA

It wasn't easy to convince her to take up a group shoot, so grab this chance! =P
Two famous series with Kongo:
- Chijming Me Softly with De Lights & L.O.V.E

1JESSICA.jpg

ELAINE

Your favourite girl, also appeared twice with Kongo's Series.
- LoveSong & SummerMorning

2ELAINE.jpg

HUIRONG
The classic asian beauty.
Appeared in- SummerMorning

3HUIRONG.jpg

CHANTEL
Unique Beauty, one of the most popular models!
Featured in- Bonjour La Belle

4CHANTEL.jpg

CLARA
Something pleasant about her, you have no reason to dislike her.
Starred in- Back to School with Clara and Christine

5CLARA.jpg

CHRISTINE
Her charm is something no one can resist. Yes, not even you!
Captured in- Back to School with Clara and Christine

6CHRISTINE.jpg

(But i highly doubt that there'll be that much photographers signing up)
Haha .... i think it will be FULL HOUSE! Take care of the logistic issue.

Upz for the redcard JESSICA:heart:
Upz for the most beautiful 6-xmm shoot :heart:

hmm... looks good but won't the interval between models a little short??

Haha .... i think it will be FULL HOUSE! Take care of the logistic issue.

Upz for the redcard JESSICA:heart:
Upz for the most beautiful 6-xmm shoot :heart:

Haha. the rest are also redcards!
Planned this shoot for a long time already. Wanted to gather all the favourited models to make it a worthwhile shoot :)

You mean?
IMO it would be good and fair to the photographers if you could share how you are going to divide the shooting time with the 6 groups in the 3.5 hrs shoot ... :think:
and also make sure you have at least 1 standby model, just in case any model got an urgent aeroplane to catch ....

You mean?

think will need to take into consideration the time needed to 'hunt' for the other groups during model change. if one group delays all the other groups will be left idling.

think will need to take into consideration the time needed to 'hunt' for the other groups during model change. if one group delays all the other groups will be left idling.

Bro,you got a point there.:thumbsup:Time management very important,cos so many models.:)

In all my shoots, there'll always be two coordinators around. For those who joined my shoots before would know that kelvin always find where the groups are 5-10 mins before the change, and to remind everyone of the time left. When the time is up, Kelvin would bring the model from one group to the another, thus not wasting much time.

IMO it would be good and fair to the photographers if you could share how you are going to divide the shooting time with the 6 groups in the 3.5 hrs shoot ... :think:
and also make sure you have at least 1 standby model, just in case any model got an urgent aeroplane to catch ....

:think:Last Flight Out??:eek: Also is it 1 or 2 outfits,which is not stated too.If 2 outfits,the duration of shoot per group is very rush right..:confused:

Haha, dont worry, i have 2 standby models who are also kongo's series models :)

As for the shooting time:

9am - 11am: 3 groups rotate around Huirong, Chantel and Elaine.
*30 mins break* REFRESHMENTS WILL BE PROVIDED.
1130am to 1230pm: 3 groups rotate around Jessica, Clara and Christine.

Yeap, shooting time for Huirong, Chantel and Elaine is longer.

The reason for the unequal time between 3 models and the other 3 models is because if i hire all of them for 2 hours each, then the cost for this shoot would have to go way more than $98, and that might be too expensive for most of the photographers.

(if fullhouse, i'll extend the shooting time to 1pm, so that you guys will have longer time to shoot jessica, clara and christine)

:)

Interesting, I didn't know that models can be hired for just one hour :) Usually the transport time and everything makes a 1 hour booking not quite worth it :)

Interesting, I didn't know that models can be hired for just one hour :) Usually the transport time and everything makes a 1 hour booking not quite worth it :)

These models have quite high rates, minus away cabfares, still got alot left. Haha. Also, some of the models charge more if it's a 1 hour shoot to cover their transport :)

Hehe thats what I thought also :) Upz for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.