National Day Parade 2012

hmmm. doesnt exactly say when the fireworks going off but i have a pretty good idea.

Explomo Technical Services Pte Ltd sounds inteersting....retired explomo officers or explomo job has been outsourced?

So will there be fireworks this Sat?

If there is, then I'll make arrangements to go to my friend's apartment

Standby my tripod and wait while munching and drinking :p

should have fireworks, but maybe not as much.

Can't wait to shoot the fireworks this weekend.

probably esplanade or Fullerton side.

What about from the Waterfront Promanade?

What about from the Waterfront Promanade?

That's a good choice. Since there are many weekends with fireworks, you can try different locations. The outcome will be different.

if shooting from the steps behind esplanade outdoor theatre, don't sit at the first 3 rows, the water from the fast craft will create big waves which splashed many photogs today. don't say I didn't warn you. :)

Last edited:
somehow knew it coming after waves forming rapidly after the first patrol pass
subsequently after few rounds, the inevitable happened

if shooting from the steps behind esplanade outdoor theatre, don't sit at the first 3 rows, the water from the fast craft will create big waves which splashed many photogs today. don't say I didn't warn you. :)

I was one of the unlucky one :(

roughly what time do the fireworks go off?

Thanks in Advance!

Last edited:
roughly what time do the fireworks go off?

Thanks in Advance!

hi im inside one of the contingent. this afternoon rehearsal is the 3rd one and combined rehearsal. i remembered we walked over from f1 pit at 5.20. so the parade starts at abt 6pm. the parade will last about 1 hour and there the fireworks will go off. should be between 7-8pm. the whole contingent left the platform and back to f1 pit after march out.

next week i will be in full uniform rehearsal (today still in previous training uniform). so u all guys can expect a same combined rehearsal next week. with all the fireworks, most likely..

Every Sat also have fireworks till national day itself?

I remembered I went once... cant remember is it the combine rehearsal or one of the NE. no fireworks...