National Cadet Corps 49th Intake Cadet Lieutenants Course Passing Out Ceremony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

glennyong

May 2, 2004
Singapore
Guys, i will be passing out on this coming Friday as a Cadet Lieutenant in NCC, there will be a passing out parade, ceremony. A full parade will be carried out with Commandant and a guest of honor i dunno who either.

for the parade, u can only take from the seats allocated, or u can take ur pics during this twice in a year ceremony.

this friday will mark the end of the 2weeks course of the 49th Intake CLT's Course.

I hereby invite all u guys to Amoy Quee Camp HQ NCC to support.

u guys can also shout out for me during the march pass, especially those who have seen me before. hehehehehehe.... i will be donning the RSN No.1 uniform.

I will post the details up 2molo. however to my knowledge, should the "gate keepers" stop u guys from entering, juz say u are supporting ur friend in the parade. this a mini detail should they ask from u.

Name:CDT Yong Tze Woon
COY: Syndicate 3 / Sea Air Contingent

I will email u guys the tag for the car screens should u wish to drive in camp.

glennyong said:
Guys, i will be passing out on this coming Friday as a Cadet Lieutenant in NCC, there will be a passing out parade, ceremony. A full parade will be carried out with Commandant and a guest of honor i dunno who either.

for the parade, u can only take from the seats allocated, or u can take ur pics during this twice in a year ceremony.

this friday will mark the end of the 2weeks course of the 49th Intake CLT's Course.

I hereby invite all u guys to Amoy Quee Camp HQ NCC to support.

u guys can also shout out for me during the march pass, especially those who have seen me before. hehehehehehe.... i will be donning the RSN No.1 uniform.

I will post the details up 2molo. however to my knowledge, should the "gate keepers" stop u guys from entering, juz say u are supporting ur friend in the parade. this a mini detail should they ask from u.

Name:CDT Yong Tze Woon
COY: Syndicate 3 / Sea Air Contingent

I will email u guys the tag for the car screens should u wish to drive in camp.

Hmmm, I will take a walk there and have a look if I have nothing to do in camp :)

interesting request.

up for you, was a (sea) clt too many years ago.

Klose said:
Hmmm, I will take a walk there and have a look if I have nothing to do in camp :)

come come.... come in the night and find me leh... save me!!! save me !!

zekai said:
interesting request.

up for you, was a (sea) clt too many years ago.

wha.. my senior !! which intake u frm ? single digit ah ? omg.. didnt know.... lol....

glennyong said:
come come.... come in the night and find me leh... save me!!! save me !!

a long walk from my place to hq ncc :bsmilie: better ask my friend to drive me there :bsmilie:

Klose said:
a long walk from my place to hq ncc :bsmilie: better ask my friend to drive me there :bsmilie:

drive down from 20SA issit..... lol....

Congrats to you. Any good pic of the POP and you in your smart RSN No. 1 uniform to show us?

:bigeyes: ur a student? i tot u r ard my age liao.

OT:

Amoy Quee Camp is my former home for almost 2 yrs... Anyone from 20SA here?...

Is that the 24th of June? I try to make it if I am free.

I was a CLT too back in 1998. :)

thanks guys... sadly, my dad who onli know hw to use the "Professional modes" on my dslrs, so i think he will not be shooting either.. heheh.. and i have pics on the camp i have went through for this week, taken on a Sony PnS since cannot bring dslr in....

so whos coming to support ?lol..

Drudkh said:
:bigeyes: ur a student? i tot u r ard my age liao.

lol !!! i am known to be someone who has a mind of a adult in a small lil kid, tats why most kids dun like me, because i talk like their parents... :bsmilie:

Shodan99 said:
OT:

Amoy Quee Camp is my former home for almost 2 yrs... Anyone from 20SA here?...

Is that the 24th of June? I try to make it if I am free.

nt 24th june.. its this coming friday.. 17th June! hahahahha....

Sorry! Saw the wrong date... I should be free that day... So is there a possibility to secure front row seats? I dont have long lenses, so I would be quite pointless to sit at the back and unable to shoot anything.

Shodan99 said:
Sorry! Saw the wrong date... I should be free that day... So is there a possibility to secure front row seats? I dont have long lenses, so I would be quite pointless to sit at the back and unable to shoot anything.

my tip. come as early as u can. first row as usual will be occupied with the VVIPs... 2nd row should be able to shoot. what is the longest range u haf ?

Longest is 70mm only...

well. maybe u could try WA shots lor, or wait until the march pass and take shots frantically, but since its 70mm, u can try taking the rank placing ceremony which will take place in MPH. tat one is better , u can take big head shots if u want to.. lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.