NatGeo/CapitaLand Building Photowalk 2 - Saturday 21st May 9am-4pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simon,
Noted and Thanks. I will be there tomorrow morning.

Do keep the name list coming as we are trying to get the Participants numbers to 25.

Based on this, are we still able to come despite us been on the waitlist??

Based on this, are we still able to come despite us been on the waitlist??

Nope, registration close at 15 for this Photowalk.

Due to security reason, Capital Land are not able to allocate more slots for this weekend.

Ok. For Vendy, Mohamad, and me. We are in wait list but did not confirm before Snapper?
Please excuse me if I don't take a trip down capital tower this morning.
Perfectly ok to go but don't want to waste a trip if no confirmation.
Thanks for organizing.

Last edited:
Simon said:
Nope, registration close at 15 for this Photowalk.

Due to security reason, Capital Land are not able to allocate more slots for this weekend.

So means that we are in wait list are note eligible to attend right? Hope there will be a next round for this event.

Cheers.

Vendy

there is one more round and we're trying to get a bigger group

Today's event was fun and very social .... i really enjoyed myself...... got shopping some more at IMM (bought a pair of Columbia hiking shoes for only $83 down from $159 ... 2010's model)

VERY VERY Happy to have met all of you today !!!!

group_meyer.jpg

Really enjoyed the session today :thumbsup: everyone was really friendly and it was great fun, hope to join again:)

Thanks very much for the photowalk. And to Eddie to for your cracking jokes that kept us entertained throughout the day!

I am glad to see there's one more round! Wanted to attend yesterday's walk but couldnt make it.. Will definitely join the upcoming one!

Thanks for all the organizers for organizing such an interesting event.
Especially Eddie for your great efforts.

Nice meeting all during the events.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.