NATAS Holidays 2009 Travel Fair (28-30 Aug)

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for update, any idea which lens is suitable? I am thinking 70-200mm f/4. It should be a big crowd there.

It's not an event for you to photograph, it's more like an event for you to plan where to bring your camera to snap!

no time to snap at the many events going on! only bbb for my langmusi trekking trip! fresh new socks, gloves, long johns, etc ......

English Version:

A self-styled media journalists who insist on taking advantage of his spare time with the representatives of the tourism industry in Taiwan Tsai Yi-Ling Tin Hau pictured, is abuse of power, or in default?

This one claims to media reporters who do not know from which country and represent that the media, in this three o'clock yesterday afternoon at the Expo Hall 4 of the promotion of tourism to Singapore (NATAS Holidays 28/08/2009) http:// natasfair.dynawebsite.com / front.php that person at a press conference after the end relied on its own as a journalist close to the stage for a quick photo of the phase, even a sudden break up on stage and asked to photograph a close-Ling Cai idol days after the results immediately lead to security personnel to ask him to step down. Altercation, and constantly prove himself in the media that he heard the high voice, as if Zhi Han: "I am official, I am official..."-Like.

Immediately attracted a lot of fan discontent.

Moreover, he can not present the documents to the security personnel's view, only where the argument he is the media.

Not help thinking of the people, that media companies that sent out the "educated" journalists? Which in the end the national culture? Everybody talking about, in the end the media part of the abuse of power, or in default? This is madness, fan behavior?

Status
Not open for further replies.