Nat Geo Photographer IRA BLOCK is in Singapore! Join us in the seminar...

NataliePW

Nov 6, 2008
National Geographic Photographer IRA BLOCK is here in Singapore to conduct a photography seminar!

During the seminar, IRA will be talking about

- His career as a National Geographic Photographer
- The process of his photos being developed and featured in the Nat Geo Magazine
- How his interactions with different cultures around the world have inspired his work
- Interesting culture and heritage of the country and people whom he have met during his Nat Geo assignments and expeditions
- His photography insights, tips and techniques
- The camera and accessories he uses to deliver the great shots

Now it's your chance to be inspired by IRA BLOCK in person, face-to-face. In addition, all participants stand a chance to win away exclusive premiums from National Geographic Channel and Canon!

Date: 7th May, tomorrow
Time: 12:30pm - 3:15pm / 3:30pm - 6:00pm
Fees: F.O.C
Address: 9 Woodlands Ave S738964 (Yes, it is a little out of town... But, its worth it!)
Direction: Our Location

On-site registration is available. Join us tomorrow!

Last edited:
Looking forward to Ira Block's talk... he's an excellent Nat Geo photographer! Definitely one of my all-time fav photographer! Visit his work at his blog.

shakes head ..... 13hrs before the talk (on a Monday no less) then advertise the talk ....

how to even apply leave tomorrow to attend ? sorry, this is not good planning at all...

ok best wishes .... next time please put up the notice at least a WEEK in advance

Last edited:
shakes head ..... 13hrs before the talk (on a Monday no less) then advertise the talk ....

how to even apply leave tomorrow to attend ? sorry, this is not good planning at all...

ok best wishes .... next time please put up the notice at least a WEEK in advance

I wish this was announced a week in advance. I would have flown from Manila to Singapore to attend this.

THread starter joined in 2008 and this is his first post? :dunno:

Last edited:
somemore post so late.

As good as not posting.

Tomorrow i am off after my night shift...hope i can wake up for the noon session...

Which Lecture Hall at Republic Poly?

National Geographic Photographer IRA BLOCK is here in Singapore to conduct a photography seminar!

During the seminar, IRA will be talking about

- His career as a National Geographic Photographer
- The process of his photos being developed and featured in the Nat Geo Magazine
- How his interactions with different cultures around the world have inspired his work
- Interesting culture and heritage of the country and people whom he have met during his Nat Geo assignments and expeditions
- His photography insights, tips and techniques
- The camera and accessories he uses to deliver the great shots

Now it's your chance to be inspired by IRA BLOCK in person, face-to-face. In addition, all participants stand a chance to win away exclusive premiums from National Geographic Channel and Canon!

Date: 7th May, tomorrow
Time: 12:30pm - 3:15pm / 3:30pm - 6:00pm
Fees: F.O.C
Address: 9 Woodlands Ave S738964 (Yes, it is a little out of town... But, its worth it!)
Direction: Our Location

On-site registration is available. Join us tomorrow!

Which Lecture Hall at Republic Poly?

Should have signs when you get to the centre.

Thanks very much for posting. I'm going.