NARUTO thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

michhy

Oct 21, 2005
who do you *guess* will be the FINAL boss he will fight? :cool:
anyone else following the latest manga?
those only viewing the anime will be a little slowly behind, btw.

huh? I follow the comic/manga (most recent direct translated from Japanese) but not the anime, but which boss are you talking about? Or which session are you looking at.

like, who you predict will be the final badass boss that he has to face before the entire series comes to an end? some says sasuke, some says that it might be the kyubi within him... some even say the 4th hokage!

huh? I follow the comic/manga (most recent direct translated from Japanese) but not the anime, but which boss are you talking about? Or which session are you looking at.

like, who you predict will be the final badass boss that he has to face before the entire series comes to an end? some says sasuke, some says that it might be the kyubi within him... some even say the 4th hokage!
It's still too early to tell, may be the secret group boss? May be sasuke will join him to fight the final big boss? Or there other new big boss coming up, we never know.

the ramen shop boss. eat already never pay.

if you followed the extra stories from the anime series, you'll know that that ramen boss is actually a special ninja that specialize in food & ingredients, darn funny episode :bsmilie:

sasuke has eaten orichimaru , seems like he is very powerful in the new chapter , rumours say that naruto do have sharing-an because his mum is a ichiha member , just how true is this?

sasuke has eaten orichimaru , seems like he is very powerful in the new chapter , rumours say that naruto do have sharing-an because his mum is a ichiha member , just how true is this?

:eek:

What is the latest epsiode for the anime ?

i think the people in black costumes and red clouds are noobs. honestly. did you see how easily, orochimaru(sasuke omg), deidara(mangeko sharingan?!), hindan(ok this is acceptable, shikamaru's smart), (the guy with 5 hearts pawned by naruto lame trick), sasori(pawned by 2 girls) died?!

this is just a filler.

i'm sure, there's gonna be badder-ass boss. Maybe something Kishi has yet to reveal, like Arrancars. :p

i think the people in black costumes and red clouds are noobs. honestly. did you see how easily, orochimaru(sasuke omg), deidara(mangeko sharingan?!), hindan(ok this is acceptable, shikamaru's smart), (the guy with 5 hearts pawned by naruto lame trick), sasori(pawned by 2 girls) died?!

this is just a filler.

i'm sure, there's gonna be badder-ass boss. Maybe something Kishi has yet to reveal, like Arrancars. :p

u saying the Xiao member right ? ya sounds abit logic , i thought they will very tough opponents to hokage ninjas. i expect a tough fight from orichimaru and sasuke .

u saying the Xiao member right ? ya sounds abit logic , i thought they will very tough opponents to hokage ninjas. i expect a tough fight from orichimaru and sasuke .

yeah, in the beginning, the akatsuki members (black cloaks) were said to be s-class, some even at hokage level, but then when you see how "easily" some of them were defeated, it's suprising. But maybe like kakashi said, the new generation always surpasses the last? had to admit, seeing sasuke eat orochimaru is... well, too easy. but we've yet to see what naruto has in store. Legiz suspected he might have uchiha blood in him (OMG... too powerful), but i still suspect he is related in blood with the yondaime (4th hokage)

yeah, in the beginning, the akatsuki members (black cloaks) were said to be s-class, some even at hokage level, but then when you see how "easily" some of them were defeated, it's suprising. But maybe like kakashi said, the new generation always surpasses the last? had to admit, seeing sasuke eat orochimaru is... well, too easy. but we've yet to see what naruto has in store. Legiz suspected he might have uchiha blood in him (OMG... too powerful), but i still suspect he is related in blood with the yondaime (4th hokage)
hehehe, if naruto ever had uchiha blood in him, the talent is definitely not obvious. -.-

yondaime is probably a more probable choice. but knowing kishimoto, it's probably not going to happen. an illegimate child(hehe) maybe, and since yondaime is so hawwwwt, I dont think it's not impossible.

:eek:

What is the latest epsiode for the anime ?

Naruto Shippuuden Episode 5..today shld be Episode 6 & 7 i think...its a 1 hr special..hmmm...:think: but then again..i read somewhere...that its not gona be airing till March 29th...:cry: so late..

hehehe, if naruto ever had uchiha blood in him, the talent is definitely not obvious. -.-

yondaime is probably a more probable choice. but knowing kishimoto, it's probably not going to happen. an illegimate child(hehe) maybe, and since yondaime is so hawwwwt, I dont think it's not impossible.

but it's kinda evident that in konoha, only naruto and yondaime share the same weird hair colour (and style?), also I cant help wondering which parent would allow their newborn to be the container of the kyubi in such short notice? make me suspect kichi might eventually reveals that yondaime is naruto's father.... and the mother still no suspects.... Uchiha??? that means he finally has 1 relative - sasuke!

who now have the immortality technique. wth. haha. getting so absurd.

yea, only yondaime would allow his own child to contain the kyuubi. unless, yondaime have a brother? hmmm

who now have the immortality technique. wth. haha. getting so absurd.

yea, only yondaime would allow his own child to contain the kyuubi. unless, yondaime have a brother? hmmm

not much else is known about yondaime (except he's friggin cool, lol) but yeah, maybe they are father and son, and naruto will get the recognition he deserved in the end? anyone else annoyed that sasuke "contained" the kyubi within naruto with such ease? damn!

Naruto Shippuuden Episode 5..today shld be Episode 6 & 7 i think...its a 1 hr special..hmmm...:think: but then again..i read somewhere...that its not gona be airing till March 29th...:cry: so late..
Airing on which channel? Thks.

Status
Not open for further replies.