NARUTO thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chey. Yeah Sg TV sucks when it comes to anime. Mostly showing reruns. :(

why dont you give a try on youtube?i always watch there but only on fridays onwards..have to wait for the translated version..as for the manga..i foolow the fan site..:)

why dont you give a try on youtube?i always watch there but only on fridays onwards..have to wait for the translated version..as for the manga..i foolow the fan site..:)

I too, follow both manga and anime series. the manga gives me the latest scope, and then the anime is nice coz you can see them move and fight, and some of the songs are pretty neat :)

oh, I dont think sasuke will return to good, but MAYBE on his death moments after he got defeated (by whom, dunno?) but even if he is the bad guy now, I hope he kills itachi with his bare hands. BTW, anyone else noticed that naruto, sasuke, sakura team is exactly similar to the team under the 3rd hokage - orochimaru, jiraiya, tsunade... looks like another cursed team combination! :think:

from what i heard...

the 4th hokage is naruto's father. and he is the leader of the akasuki. so when the times comes that he faces naruto's team, he kills kakashi easily but when he is about to kill naruto, his mother steps in to save him..

hmm..

I too, follow both manga and anime series. the manga gives me the latest scope, and then the anime is nice coz you can see them move and fight, and some of the songs are pretty neat :)

oh, I dont think sasuke will return to good, but MAYBE on his death moments after he got defeated (by whom, dunno?) but even if he is the bad guy now, I hope he kills itachi with his bare hands. BTW, anyone else noticed that naruto, sasuke, sakura team is exactly similar to the team under the 3rd hokage - orochimaru, jiraiya, tsunade... looks like another cursed team combination! :think:
urm, it was quite obvious from the beginning of the story i believe.

The snake wins the frog, the frog wins the slug and the slug wins the snake in ancient Japanese mythlogy.

how come slug wins snake?

ya wor, the slug wins the snake? not familiar with japanese myths... :$

Littlejt > yondaime is the akatsuki leader??? dont make much sense, but sounds interesting.

ya wor, the slug wins the snake? not familiar with japanese myths... :$

Littlejt > yondaime is the akatsuki leader??? dont make much sense, but sounds interesting.

hmmm..thats what i heard too...that yondaime is probably akatsuki leader..sheesh!i wouldnt want that..cuz Naruto will have to kill his own father..if he IS his father.. and yeah..i notice too that team kakashi is very similar to the sanins...wait..does that mean Sakura will be the next hokage?Heck..I DONT WANT THAT! I want Naruto to be the HOkage...:think:

hmmm..thats what i heard too...that yondaime is probably akatsuki leader..sheesh!i wouldnt want that..cuz Naruto will have to kill his own father..if he IS his father.. and yeah..i notice too that team kakashi is very similar to the sanins...wait..does that mean Sakura will be the next hokage?Heck..I DONT WANT THAT! I want Naruto to be the HOkage...:think:
rmbr, they ask jiraiya to be hokage first.

when he refused. then they asked tsunade.

oh yeah...i totally forgot that part...too occupy with the emotions.lol
;) :sweat:

i know all their skills but duno how to spell in english lolz:sweatsm:

eh
but naruto abit noob leh.. he nv use much of his brain also most of the time.. haha

eh
but naruto abit noob leh.. he nv use much of his brain also most of the time.. haha

actually he is much much better and cunning now after training under Jiraiya. you can see the differences in naruto shippuden (season 2?) and especially at the part where he fought the akatsuki (black cloak) member using his shadow clones. he no longer spawn millions and go for luck now. Even Kakashi admitted that naruto may have surpassed him!

Have you forgotten his nick? THE NO.1 SURPRISE NINJA in Konoha.. i juz love him sooooo much..:bsmilie:

one cant help but be awed by his awesome "graduation" photo (which resembles Jiraiya sama) :)

Naruto Manga Chapter 347 is out...entitled: Diversion...must check it out...its both in raw and translated..yipeee..

HQ vr not out yet

Naruto Manga Chapter 347 is out...entitled: Diversion...must check it out...its both in raw and translated..yipeee..

getting interesting. another new "group" formed by sasuke :)

Status
Not open for further replies.