nanana.....This is the shop !

147CC

Jan 23, 2009
I brought my defective HP for repair,I was told to change the panel wif 3 months warranty, end up, I found a spot into the panel n ask to replace again, but was rejected with reason once panel had fixed couldn't be take out ( wats e funny answer ") ). However, as told that they will have to keep it a day for clean room repair which I refused as I have information on the phone which I want to keep it confidential, also,the speaker is not working after the servicing!! F "wat I got the answer from the 2 kns is we only warranty panelitself. Are u kidding me joker :!!

‎3G mobile zone
Block 704, #01-2551, Ang Mo Kio central
NEVER & DON'T GO TO THIS SHOP ! YOU WILL BE REGRAT...

http://www.blogger.com/profile/15058547453716345807

Last edited:
I can hardly read what you said.

almost every shop is the same bro'

just buy a new replacement phone ..... its almost not worth it repairing a mobile phone these days

Why didn't you bring your handphone to it's respective service centre? If you bring it to one of those shops that are just run by gangster ah bengs, you seriously expect good service?

Why didn't you bring your handphone to it's respective service centre? If you bring it to one of those shops that are just run by gangster ah bengs, you seriously expect good service?

mostly the reason is bec it's cheaper and lazy to travel all the way.. haha

Bring the HP to the svc center yourself easier. HP doesn't reject defective displays, your speaker not working is prob that person forgot to fix in the cables after replacing the panel. It's pretty simple, worked @ HP svc center repairs before when I was a student.