Namecard

Status
Not open for further replies.

wenghong

Sep 17, 2006
Hi,
i am intending to print some name cards for myself, for the front part, i know putting freelance photographer and my name, but at the back of the name card , what do i put ???? do i put in the services i provide ???? i am a painting contractor, do i put my paininting services and photography services as well ??? what are the various photography services available. eg. event photography, wedding photography etc...
Thanks for viewing

wenghong said:
do i put in the services i provide ???? ...
Yes, good idea.

Hi,
i am intending to print some name cards for myself, for the front part, i know putting freelance photographer and my name, but at the back of the name card , what do i put ????

"Call now for services available."

:bsmilie:

Pls put the service you provide. Bcos I often got namecards which , think they trying to be cool??, didn't put any service they do. After sometimes, when I view on my namecard holders, I am scratching my head, wondering what service they actually provide....

when I wonder, I will not call them to ask. I will just skip them.

so, for the sack of customers, pls state your service :embrass:

Agree with paul here..
At least put the word "photo" or "photography", so pple know you're a photographer.
Got so many namecards, but the "cool" 1s are the worst. All excellent designs but lack info.

Status
Not open for further replies.