Name card printing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 8, 2004
Taipei
I thought that I'd check here before I headed out to get some cards printed. Does anyone have a good place in mind that you'd like to share?

Thanks,
-steve

singapurasteve said:
I thought that I'd check here before I headed out to get some cards printed. Does anyone have a good place in mind that you'd like to share?

Thanks,
-steve
how many do you intend to print? design? if for small amount its better to go to the guys using laser printer... if more.. then the traditional printers will be better...

Feb 22, 2005
Cowtown
Mr Lee
Li & Lee Printing Services
BLK 1013, Geylang East Ave 3
#05-158
Singapore 389728

Tel:6743-6783

I've been doing my namecard printing with them and they're really good. Just have to spend some time, sit down and discuss what you want. You should have a design in mind before you pay them a visit.

Dec 8, 2004
Taipei
Reflection said:
Mr Lee
Li & Lee Printing Services
BLK 1013, Geylang East Ave 3
#05-158
Singapore 389728

Tel:6743-6783

I've been doing my namecard printing with them and they're really good. Just have to spend some time, sit down and discuss what you want. You should have a design in mind before you pay them a visit.

Thanks Reflection and Octane! :thumbsup:

mobby

Mar 5, 2005
Ysh ,SGP
www.pbase.com
done quite alot of namecards with them, good quality... can design on their website and order from there...
but they only have one kind of paper when order via net

http://www.namecardonline.com

they used to provide free namecards but doubt they do it now... :(

Sausage

Feb 1, 2002
At home
www.singaporeanimenews.net
I am interested in printing namecards that are slightly smaller than the standard size, and in black with white text. I need it in small quanties only... ie 100 pcs.

Can anyone recommend a printing company for this purpose?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom