Name Card Printer Recommendation

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vince123123

Need to print some name cards - double sided colour with matte lamination.

Any recommendations on printer and approximate price per box?

Best is not those type of printer that must order 1000 pieces before they do type :)

There's a shop I encountered at Sunshine Plaza. Level 1, beside the shop selling manga. Not very sure if they've got matte lamination or what but the last time I enquired, they charge $18 for single sided, 100 pieces.

I printed mine at a shop in SLS basement (Same area as the SG Pools outlet).

$24 for 200 pcs. 2 Sided Colour with Matt Lamination. 3 - 4 working days. Just send them ur template (I can email you the name card template if you want) in CMYK colour and in a psd file. :)

Hmm, thats pretty good - could you email me their contact email and that "template" you were referring to? Do they accept RGB PSD files? My email is vince1231234 at YAho0 . COM dot sg.

Is this the shop just outside the lift? Last I asked, that shop only do at least 5 box and each box is S$36....if its the same one.

Thanks in advance!

Klose said:

$24 for 200 pcs. 2 Sided Colour with Matt Lamination. 3 - 4 working days. Just send them ur template (I can email you the name card template if you want) in CMYK colour and in a psd file. :)

Can't really seem to find this information - but is the laminate matt type? Or those glossy hot laminate style (aka laminate certificate type).

Errz said:
http://www.print22.com.sg/

Full Color + Both side + Laminate +300 pcs = $30

Okay will do. Thought you done before :)

Errz said:
call and ask ?

Errz said:
http://www.print22.com.sg/

Full Color + Both side + Laminate +300 pcs = $30

second this company. go to the website and see what other options they can do for you - eg round-cut corners for $10 more.

the laminate is a matte laminate.

i had some communications problem the second time i printed cards with them, tell them to call or email you to confirm they received your files. other than that pretty good quality and decent turnaround.

Klose said:

Interesting. Could u just PM me the contact as well? I wonder if they do just 100 pieces.... :think:

vince123123 said:
Need to print some name cards - double sided colour with matte lamination.

Any recommendations on printer and approximate price per box?

Best is not those type of printer that must order 1000 pieces before they do type :)

Our company has two printers quite good, the price reasonable. 100 pieces per box, price around $16-$20 depends.... But the contact number not with me now, will PM you tmr morning when I go to office.

Klose said:

So cheap??? Please intro to me, too....

That price for two sided colour with matte lamination? Sounds great for 100 pieces. Will wait for your pm. Thanks! :)

Suekay said:
Our company has two printers quite good, the price reasonable. 100 pieces per box, price around $16-$20 depends.... But the contact number not with me now, will PM you tmr morning when I go to office.

I just thought about this - for those who are not sure what I mean by "matte lamination", its quite similar to how the new Photo-Video-I magazine (the smaller size one) has its cover done - that kind of matte finish.

Cheers!

Suekay said:
So cheap??? Please intro to me, too....

I will try to recall the name - no promises

i'd recommend print22.
great price, good quality.

call/email for a few samples. i got mine within 2 days and ordered straightaway.

Status
Not open for further replies.