Naked Truth - Protesters say S'pore will deport them

Status
Not open for further replies.
if this is a taste of what's coming during IMF, heh heh, anyone going down to take photos?

Oh, Singapore will deport them?

Do they know that the Republic of Singapore Police Force will use any means necessary at their disposal to disperse the crowd if it turns ugly INCLUDING THE ORDER FOR SHOOT-TO-KILL?

No? Ok, den tell the protesters to load and throw a couple of Molotov cocktail and try us. :) Dun say Singapore govt 'kiasu', 'kiasee' or 'inhumane' when the police start firing in the crowd with real bullets and not with water cannons.

haha i guess we won't have a chance to experience WORLD CLASS rioting!! :devil:

jsbn said:
Oh, Singapore will deport them?

Do they know that the Republic of Singapore Police Force will use any means necessary at their disposal to disperse the crowd if it turns ugly INCLUDING THE ORDER FOR SHOOT-TO-KILL?

No? Ok, den tell the protesters to load and throw a couple of Molotov cocktail and try us. :) Dun say Singapore govt 'kiasu', 'kiasee' or 'inhumane' when the police start firing in the crowd with real bullets and not with water cannons.

yo brudder...your approach always very extreme :bsmilie:

madmacs said:
those 2 damn stupid leh... should plan quietly mah. at least give us a decent chance of getting some pics ;p
I think the gal was protesting last week in Bangkok, outside KFC outlet, wearing bikini and kept inside a cage, got many Bangkok photographers taking photos.

Sorry hor now Batam also ban protest. Frankly no to protests... my goodness those jokers are not protesting, they are fighting a street war. Have you seen how Korean Farmers attack riot police in Hong Kong?

centuryegg said:
Sorry hor now Batam also ban protest. Frankly no to protests... my goodness those jokers are not protesting, they are fighting a street war. Have you seen how Korean Farmers attack riot police in Hong Kong?

Inspector Finch in V for Vendetta, "What happens when people without guns go up against people with guns?"

Status
Not open for further replies.