www.superhyperreal.com
just kidding.
Since everyone's in the mood for bikinis (hint hint jeff),
here's joanna, coming to a newsstand near you

Jo-NakedBench-Final_Custom_.jpg

JoGoddessPose_Custom_.jpg

Jo-BenchDPS-Final_Custom_.jpg

Jo-GrassDPS1-sRGB_Custom_.jpg

her eyes seem quite unbalanced in the first shot.......making me few queasy with that stare.

TMC said:
her eyes seem quite unbalanced in the first shot.......making me few queasy with that stare.

actually number 1's my favourite, it just has that texture that i really really like a lot. Very homely somehow.:)

Bikinis galore ah!!!!

Err, I felt that Joanna was pressing onto her left breast a little too hard, causing it to flatten to much. I thought that it would be better if it has the 'fuller' look. My 2 cents... :confused:

y no 1 like the last 1, i think the last 1 very nice leh. got style like very sexy.. :)

OOU Mattlock, no Ah-Peks in this series?

Baaad Boy! :nono: :bsmilie:

i've always love the way u direct ur shoots. tasteful, naughty but yet not slutty. :thumbsup: can i come along one day =)

Very nice photo. :thumbsup: Fantastic expression. Model definitely gives a sense of confidence and yet is sensual.

Her face reminds me of Lucy Liu.

Canew said:
Err, I felt that Joanna was pressing onto her left breast a little too hard, causing it to flatten to much. I thought that it would be better if it has the 'fuller' look. My 2 cents... :confused:

How you know she pressed it too hard? :bsmilie:

Anyway #3 is nice..would be nice to see a "water spray" series.

Wet skin! definitely #4.
But why is she lying on a towel? Dirty, can wash away mah.:bsmilie:

I prefer squeezing breasts over cupping breasts
so, she squeeze hard hard until flat then I can imagine that it's my hand doing the squeezing.
actually I like the green towel in the picture. when I removed it the picture looked incomplete.
I believe that the different greens help to create more rhythm in the picture

personally I would like to push harder so that the pictures are more aggressive, but i'll leave that for the next shoot.
It's a fine line to tread between being confident and strong and sexy, versus just being slutty. I'm trying to figure how far I can go to the slutty-side without losing the girl's strength.

fein, I still want to do an ah pek gangbang type of scene. 3 ah peks pouring soya milk is not enough.

oh! And I'm looking for people for a future shoot...need extra people in the background, that kind of thing.very easy. anyone want to help? drop me a private message, so I can get in touch with you next time

The clothes (or rather lack of), the expressions, the overall composition and colors are just excellent. I'm only not too sure about the busy background. #1 & #2 are tops

mattlock said:
oh! And I'm looking for people for a future shoot...need extra people in the background, that kind of thing.very easy. anyone want to help? drop me a private message, so I can get in touch with you next time

i can volunteer as a PA or reflector helper... ;p

The background on the first shop is slightly distracting but other than that, the wet look she spotted was spot on. :)

3 and 4 did it for me.

3 is a classic pose for bikini shots and is captivating when the model has the hour glass body to show it off. Shows off the bikini nicely too.

Same with 4. Nice languidly sensual pose. The only problem is that the shot is slighly off focus or maybe because her legs were moving.

Which mag is this going to be for?

Status
Not open for further replies.