NAFA Fashion Graduation Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

dotti

Jun 21, 2004
strawberry field
was invited to my friend's grad show..and decided to go and show my support..at the same time can experiment with my camera mah.. :sweatsm:

well anyway..i myself am quite satisfied with the shots..because in the past i've only been taking buildings and other abstract things la..this is a whole new experience for me. :)

Help me improve by pointing out how i can further improve these pictures.

THANKS! :D

nafa3.jpg

wendy.jpg

nafa6.jpg

nafa5.jpg

nafa2.jpg

nafa1.jpg

a lucky shot..the model was talking to the designer.. :D

taken with fz10...shutter piority :1/125

for fashion, you might actually want to see the colthes more than the face... that is to say preferably full body shot, not just the face or half body.

sharpness not really there for most of them.

zekai said:
for fashion, you might actually want to see the colthes more than the face... that is to say preferably full body shot, not just the face or half body.

sharpness not really there for most of them.

:sweatsm: there are a few full body shots but i dont like the composition..hee...i got bored after taking full body shots and so i tried taking the face lo..

how do i make sure the photos turn out really sharp?

i like the 2nd shot.

dotti,pm-ed you. ;)

Are you using full zoom for most of your shots? If so, try to increase your shutter speed to get better sharpness. Dun depend on IS too much. ;p

increasing shutter speed could reduce effect of camera shake. however, you must also be mindful of the exposure. If the shutter speed is increased too much, the pics may end up severely underexposed.

Falcon said:
Are you using full zoom for most of your shots? If so, try to increase your shutter speed to get better sharpness. Dun depend on IS too much. ;p

oh..... :p i tot its the zoom thingy.. :p erm sory but what is "IS"?

mpenza said:
increasing shutter speed could reduce effect of camera shake. however, you must also be mindful of the exposure. If the shutter speed is increased too much, the pics may end up severely underexposed.

NOTED! :p

dotti said:
oh..... :p i tot its the zoom thingy.. :p erm sory but what is "IS"?

Image stabilizer.

Status
Not open for further replies.