N73 or K800i

Status
Not open for further replies.

raultiger

Jan 19, 2007
Jurong
Out of this two phone, which one has a better camera?

I would go for the K800i. I was playing with my friends new toy (K800i) a couple of days ago and was really impressed with the picture quality and the user friendliness of the phone. Thinking of upgrading my current phone to that too.

K800i definitely.

I've got access to both phones, and the N73 has that pinkish tint to the borders of its photos. Quite bad if you ask me.

I've exchanged the N73 once (meaning to say that I've used 2 N73 sets), and both sets give the same thing.

Performance of the camera aside, i prefer the operating system of Symbian OS, the Nokia N73.

thanks so much for the advices. but $299 student promo of singtel is really a temptation.

N73 gets my vote for all-rounder performance to the K800i, except N73 no Xenon flash.

i got K800i..its a good hp/camera for me...most of my colleagues also using it,some even sell of their N73 to get it..;) ..before this i was using the K700i for 2yrs:bsmilie:

To the TS:

I was initially in a dilemma on whether to get the N73 (for it's all rounded-ness and the Symbian OS), and the K800i (for its camera).

It all boils down to what are your needs actually. If you are not intending to use the Symbian features, the K800i's a sure winner.

Else, the N73 would be great for your needs (the scheduling functions are great!)

K800i ! ... is way better than N73 .....

somehow i hooked on Sony product recently :thumbsup:

for those who know.
n73

If they are the same prices, take the N73.
But more than +$100 .... IMO K800i has better value. :think:

I'm kinda curious, picts taken from a h/p, what kind of info (if any) are shown in the EXIF details?
I don't use a phone with cameras.

thanks all for your replies. I gonna try out k800i and N73 tonight.

what bout the price of the sony m2 memory stick price compared to the SD card use by the N73

Status
Not open for further replies.