n00bi33z Day Out 2


Status
Not open for further replies.

Poon

New Member
Apr 2, 2003
222
0
0
36
Visit site
#1
Due to the great deal of fun generated at n00bi33z Day Out. We have decided to have n00bi33z Day Out 2! So do come, it for noobieez, from noobiees.

Date : 9 Nov 2003 Sunday
Time : 1600hrs to 2030hrs
Place : Chinatown MRT
Theme : Street photography

Itinerary:
1600hrs-1605hrs: gather at Chinatown mrt
1605hrs-1900hrs: roam around Chinatown looking for subjects to take.
1900hrs-2030hrs: sit, makan dinner and talk about anything.

The list of far:
1)Poon
2)Antony
3)SK
 

HelmetBox

New Member
Sep 9, 2003
1,324
0
0
#4
haiz....... cannot make it again.......

And from the previous post, everyone look so pro! You sure newbie or not? I don't dare join....... Saving up get my 50mm 1.8 first also, then maybe can make it to join....... But then, no tripod, no flash! argh....... :(
 

Poon

New Member
Apr 2, 2003
222
0
0
36
Visit site
#5
HelmetBox said:
I don't dare join.......
Wah! i saw before your pics leh. If with your skill, also dun't dare to join, then i have hide at home and nvr bring my camera out again. hehz.
 

OzOn3

New Member
Jul 12, 2003
1,050
0
0
32
Singapore
www.nig3l.com
#6
Wha lau, proness or not is not determine by equipment what.. Eh, you using EOS 300 ar? or was it 10D.. hmm.. haha

anyway, actually you're right ar.. i see the picture also scared.. one 10D, one 717 and two others.. :p

Scared.. :(
 

espn

Deregistered
Dec 20, 2002
21,905
0
0
Planet Nikon
#7
Photography... is not about equipment, it's how well you take the shot. All nooBs should go! :D
 

sk_online

New Member
Jul 29, 2003
289
0
0
34
#8
espn said:
Photography... is not about equipment, it's how well you take the shot. All nooBs should go! :D
YESS... all n00bs should go, dont worry we're no cocky pros hiding any trade secrets, just share share and have some decent photography fun..

Kudos Poon!! :thumbsup: Would love to go too!! The matrix marathon ends around the morning.. dunno if i'd have enuf of sleeping by 3pm, hehe

anyway, put my name in, will sms the "organizer" :blah: to pull out if anything screws up..
 

sk_online

New Member
Jul 29, 2003
289
0
0
34
#9
Poon said:
Due to the great deal of fun generated at n00bi33z Day Out. We have decided to have n00bi33z Day Out 2! So do come, it for noobieez, from noobiees.

Date : 9 Nov 2003 Sunday
Time : 1600hrs to 2030hrs
Place : Chinatown MRT
Theme : Street photography

Itinerary:
1600hrs-1605hrs: gather at Chinatown mrt
1605hrs-1900hrs: roam around Chinatown looking for subjects to take.
1900hrs-2030hrs: sit, makan dinner and talk about anything.

The list of far:
1)Poon
2)Antony
3.)sk_online
4.)
5.)
let'z GO :gbounce:
 

HelmetBox

New Member
Sep 9, 2003
1,324
0
0
#10
Poon said:
Wah! i saw before your pics leh. If with your skill, also dun't dare to join, then i have hide at home and nvr bring my camera out again. hehz.
lews, wat pics?! those anyhow press one also called pics?!?! U r too nice to me :~O)

I'm seriously a newbie man, first time use digital camera, trying to learn. Kekekeke.... probably going to exploit a nice clubsnap mamber who is willing to teach. kekekekeke. Anyway, I'll stay tuned and come after exams and probably also exploit u guys of your flash and tripods too! heheheheheheheheheeeeeeee newbie priviledge right? :bsmilie:
 

HelmetBox

New Member
Sep 9, 2003
1,324
0
0
#11
OzOn3 said:
Wha lau, proness or not is not determine by equipment what.. Eh, you using EOS 300 ar? or was it 10D.. hmm.. haha

anyway, actually you're right ar.. i see the picture also scared.. one 10D, one 717 and two others.. :p

Scared.. :(
Hahahaha. Eh, why not we go together lah, then if they turn out scary at least we got someone to turn to. ==> I can distract them while you trash their equipments! hehehehe...... Then maybe can salvage a usable tripod and flash. Hahahaha.....

kidding ah.
 

AReality

Senior Member
Jun 9, 2003
4,458
0
0
VisualJournalist.net
#12
ehhh...
/me can go? :D :D
I dunno I still noob or not.

But street shooting with a consumer digicam is almost useless leh... I know my S40 cannot... dunno other cams can or not... :(
 

HelmetBox

New Member
Sep 9, 2003
1,324
0
0
#13
espn said:
Photography... is not about equipment, it's how well you take the shot. All nooBs should go! :D
Yeah yeah, my point exactly. I have a decent camera but my shots all not decent :complain: WT# ....... Haiz, must still suffer the humiliation of being laughed at for now....... hehehehehehehe.......

But who cares! WE ALL START SOMEWHERE DON'T WE?!?!?! :bsmilie:

Cheers!
 

HelmetBox

New Member
Sep 9, 2003
1,324
0
0
#14
AReality said:
ehhh...
/me can go? :D :D
I dunno I still noob or not.

But street shooting with a consumer digicam is almost useless leh... I know my S40 cannot... dunno other cams can or not... :(
not newbie

==> take nice photo

but can go

cos help newbie :bsmilie:

Eh but why u say its useless with a P&S digicam? :dunno:
 

Poon

New Member
Apr 2, 2003
222
0
0
36
Visit site
#18
AReality said:
Hor.. see wrongly..
it's 4pm to 830pm... tot was 6pm to 1030pm.. :embrass:
late afternoon can...
i scared too late no sun to take street shots liaoz.
 

Poon

New Member
Apr 2, 2003
222
0
0
36
Visit site
#19
tunster said:
Come lah AReality....wanna see more power from your EOS...hehehee. Can still some skills also.
you steal skill, i steal the camera can?
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom