N.U.G @ 31 Mar 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

espn

Deregistered
Dec 20, 2002
Planet Nikon
Once again, there's the NUG on.

Come come join in and have a drink, chit chat and share with us your knowledge on Nikon equipment. Heehee.

Lai ah lai ah!!! Join the NUG, you get to pay for your own drinks, your own dinner but there's chair for you to sit and Tang for you to bully, lai ah lai ah!!!

espn said:
Once again, there's the NUG on.

Come come join in and have a drink, chit chat and share with us your knowledge on Nikon equipment. Heehee.

Lai ah lai ah!!! Join the NUG, you get to pay for your own drinks, your own dinner but there's chair for you to sit and Tang for you to bully, lai ah lai ah!!!

Izzi only NIKON equipment only?

Actually, it was meant for Nikon users, but we still welcome other makes. If you are looking for a general outing of sorts, you should look for SEED. :)

Note the date, it's 31st not 30th :blah:

NUGs tend to happen more often :bsmilie:

bo ko leng leh...i tot i saw some Nuggets at Spins today!

What Nuggets :kok:

Today have, tomorrow also have what :bsmilie: :blah:

You very MA FUN LAH!! Don't GO FOR DINNER, COME NUG!!! LAI LAI!!!

Dui wa ki orr orr hee peng!! :devil:

Lai Lai ... shoot "NEW" things ... see things with a different views ... :bsmilie:

KNIGHT ONG said:
Lai Lai ... shoot "NEW" things ... see things with a different views ... :bsmilie:
Shoot :kok: :kok: :kok: your.... HEAD!! :bsmilie:

sykestang said:
Why you everyday dinner one??? Yesterday in-laws... today with parents?

Don't go lah... :devil:

2 times a week - once to in-laws and once to my parents. only on the pain of death do i even dare to miss dinner, esp in-laws.... :hung:

Then DEATH shall it be.. come la...dinner with in-laws are mostly dreadful, surely your wifey agrees with you on it. COME COME!

Why NW have dinners with in-laws and parents ???
Easy, dun need to cook for 2 days ... Haa Haa ... :bsmilie:

*furball goes into hiding*

Hey,

MUG always on Thurs is it?

Then i cannot go ... got CLASS!!!!!

furball said:
Why NW have dinners with in-laws and parents ???
Easy, dun need to cook for 2 days ... Haa Haa ... :bsmilie:

*furball goes into hiding*

FB....
gonnagetit.gif

fb :nono: :bsmilie: You are going to get it from your cousin, wait he post your shots all around :bsmilie:

Camery: No la... yesterday also have what, we don't fix days one, as and when we feel like having one we will just go down. Sometimes Sundays also have but rather rare. :bsmilie: don't go class come NUG more fun!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.