n i n a

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canonised

Aug 27, 2003
juz sharing ... no "Y" questions plse. :think:
Nina4564.jpg

What is the Y questions about ? :think:
bro .. this is what happens when you got too many TFCD and forgot abt CS ...:bsmilie:
Y you never jio me?
basket, u so buzy n a superhot director, chio oso u so buzy with some many events ... but tell u a secret ... this guy Ivan is really a nice n a good organiser:thumbsup:
nina4261.jpg

basket, u so buzy n a superhot director, chio oso u so buzy with some many events ... but tell u a secret ... this guy Ivan is really a nice n a good organiser:thumbsup:
nina4261.jpg

Pai Seh lah, Bro! :embrass: .....tied up with events n blah, blah, blah. You must introduce this Ivan guy to me, maybe treat you a coffee or tea (but not expensive ones. :sweat: ). You have my contact rite? :bsmilie:

PS: Stil want to borrow your 35mm on my new cam.

i see u r now a b+w convert.

for lens filter, ya i m a b+w convert ..:bsmilie:
for portrait, still not yet .....
nina4152.jpg

Nina4564.jpg

nina4152.jpg

Like these 2:) Like the crop and expressions, and the PP is good:)

bro..Canonised...ur u using ur 135 f2 lens....nice :thumbsup:

Ya, 135f2.
Like the crop and expressions, and the PP is good:)
My std of PS is very basic:cry: , and the good thing that comes out of it is that I have to frame every photos carefully coz i will not be able to PS any mistakes .... above all not cropped.
Hope u dun mind i made a spoof for nina ... again no crop.
Nina4246.jpg

Ya, 135f2.

My std of PS is very basic:cry: , and the good thing that comes out of it is that I have to frame every photos carefully coz i will not be able to PS any mistakes .... above all not cropped.
Hope u dun mind i made a spoof for nina ... again no crop.
Nina4246.jpg

Ah! Yes, I can see my baby have served you well, making me jealous. ;(

Ah! Yes, I can see my baby have served you well, making me jealous. ;(
Now, you dont leave home without it! ....:bsmilie:

35f1.4L?? ;p ;p

Gimme some feedback leh.. very gian.
The 35f1.4L and the 135f2L are both superb lens, without any doubt .... fast, sharp and good coloration. However, the lens belong to the "neither here or there" range when use with a 20D or 30D. I believe it would serve best with a FF cam.
Me waiting for the 5D MkII, probably in April 2007 ....:cry:

The 35f1.4L and the 135f2L are both superb lens, without any doubt .... fast, sharp and good coloration. However, the lens belong to the "neither here or there" range when use with a 20D or 30D. I believe it would serve best with a FF cam.
Me waiting for the 5D MkII, probably in April 2007 ....:cry:

Can borrow? Mine is FF. ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.