N.E Show Fireworks on 09th July 2005 details?

Status
Not open for further replies.

acidbyte

Does anyone know the time, firing area and any useful details for this Saturday fireworks (National Education Show) ? Where is a good place to get optimal view of the fireworks?
unknw.gif

upz!!! me finding out too. :heart:

Interesting. If you find out the details, let us all know.

it might be not worth it,why not wait for the preview and actual day.

zaxh81 said:
NDP always 1 hr, so time is about there. President arrives 7pm and the show starts after that. So, timing for fireworks depends. maybe during the show will fire a few?

zaxh81 said:
is there a diff? NE vs Preview/Actual :dunno:

Drudkh said:
is there a diff? NE vs Preview/Actual :dunno:

frm [font=&quot]experience,[/font] the duration of the fire works if comparied, the Actual day will always be longer.

Drudkh said:
how different? :dunno:
NE: Minster of Eduaction
Perview: erm.. I think is PM or SM.
Actual: His Excenlency

GOH for preview can be any Ah Beng or Ah Seng. Actual day is our MM,SM,PM etc.

perhaps the official photographers like luval would like to help us out with the location of the firing?

or is that secret secret as well?

i just got back from a late nite walk at the area to see see the sitation.

im finding it quite difficult to describe where i think the fireworks will shoot from. but ok, lemmi try...haha.

if you're walking from padang towards esplanade, you will have to walk UNDER the nicoll highway rite? ok, just before you are under the highway, you will see a grasspatch. i believe that's their spot. if you visually draw a line, this spot aligns to the ceter of the padang (horizontally).

saw them setting up some dunno wat stuff, and got a couple of fire extinguishers and water containers.

i'll be shooting from the victoria concert hall area.

sorry for the mis-information. spoke with a policeman on duty this afternoon. he said the fireworks would be fired from the bridge itself.

hope it helps and goodluck! :)

aiyoh..tio con. i shot from my room window, the fireworks didnt seem to originate from the bridge at all! :( i think its fired from the usual marinabay front location, or the big boat i saw infront of it. anyone able to confirm that?

perhaps the policeman was referring to the baby fireworks...

shot this frm my rm window. overslept and didnt get down to padang in time.

fireworks.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.