arttl

Jul 20, 2004
Planet PJ
www.flickr.com
img028_framed_web_new.jpg

Cheers,
Jon
:)

Whoa... good shot at a good angle and nice lighting.

OT a bit. That scuplture is realyl a masterpiece...
look at the veins on the arm, the feathers on the lower right, and that guy's "wet hair" (bottom) !!! incredible.

My guess is Italy. ^_^

Hi,

Yes, you are right, it is a master piece, because it is at a Palace(or near to a palace).

And, No, you are wrong, it is in Munich. I have taken a shot before:bsmilie:

TS, please dun mind me posting another version of this master piece, I will take it down if you mind. But of course I am not good at taking photo.:embrass: No PP, taken with a 2mp fuji in Nov 04.

254863863_7a58453750.jpg

look at the veins on the arm, the feathers on the lower right, and that guy's "wet hair" (bottom) !!! incredible.

My guess is Italy. ^_^

wah! very 3-d. can pls share how did you acheive this? thanks.

Hi dennis,

Thanks. The original shot was captured on 35mm trans. Got it scanned onto an Epson V700 photo scanner n did pp on PS. Photo was cropped to 6x7.

Hi Jon,

Nice capture. The contrast brings out the details well.

Where is the location?

Cheers,
GB

Hi GB,
This was shot in Vienna, Austria.

Is this is Austria or Munich?
Austria!

My guess is Italy. ^_^

Hi kevinsph,

Wrong guess! Haha... U wrkg in SPH?? :think:

Hi,

Yes, you are right, it is a master piece, because it is at a Palace(or near to a palace).

TS, please dun mind me posting another version of this master piece, I will take it down if you mind. But of course I am not good at taking photo.:embrass: No PP, taken with a 2mp fuji in Nov 04.

Hey lastboltnut,

I took this in Vienna, Austria leh!! Wah... got 2 exactly the same thing?? :bsmilie:

Cheers guys!

O, paisey, I got mixed up....thats why I asked if it is Austria or Munich....when to both, so not at the Munich palace.:embrass: :bsmilie:

Hey lastboltnut,

I took this in Vienna, Austria leh!! Wah... got 2 exactly the same thing?? :bsmilie:

Cheers guys!

O, paisey, I got mixed up....thats why I asked if it is Austria or Munich....when to both, so not at the Munich palace.:embrass: :bsmilie:

Okay....now i know there's 2 of the same stautes in 2 different cities!

Thanks for the info!
:D

lol when i read lastboltnut's post i was wondering if we actually DID pass thru munich during that trip.. so many places cant even remember where we went.

and yea.. it's vienna. my shots were crap in this city somehow i dunno why.

No no arttl, you misread my post....I was saying I mixed up the places as I went to both Austria (Vienna, Salzburg) and Munich....so I cant remember exactly where I took this....so now confirmed it is in Vienna.:) Such masterpiece couldn't have 2 pcs in their era ba?:)

Okay....now i know there's 2 of the same stautes in 2 different cities!

Thanks for the info!
:D

Huh? So you and arttl went on holiday together?

lol when i read lastboltnut's post i was wondering if we actually DID pass thru munich during that trip.. so many places cant even remember where we went.

and yea.. it's vienna. my shots were crap in this city somehow i dunno why.

Hey lastboltnut,

I took this in Vienna, Austria leh!! Wah... got 2 exactly the same thing??

Cheers guys!

Hey hey hey.. this is a small world ~~
din realised that i've also visited this place before 3 years back ;p
took a lousy pic of another statue couple to this one.

IMG_3831.jpg

Hi kevinsph,

Wrong guess! Haha... U wrkg in SPH?? :think:

Haha wrong guess !! no no
SPH is my initial ;p

:bsmilie: Wow! 1 more!! Myth it is!

Hey hey hey.. this is a small world ~~
din realised that i've also visited this place before 3 years back ;p
took a lousy pic of another statue couple to this one.

IMG_3831.jpg

Haha wrong guess !! no no
SPH is my initial ;p

Hi,

254863863_7a58453750.jpg

Wahaha the contrast between the standards of the 2 pics really shows... No offence intended

No offence, it is true. Camera to me in 2004 was just P&S, till May this year, I started to like the art of taking nice pic and started learning....and I am still a nut now.:bsmilie:

Wahaha the contrast between the standards of the 2 pics really shows... No offence intended

Status
Not open for further replies.