MYPAPER Pre NDP fireworks photo competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upz for you bro! ;)

how to enter this comp??
care to translate in english?
thanks.

今年,《我报》举办“我看烟花”活动,要通过照片让大家一起从新加坡的各个角落,以不同角度欣赏烟花。
《我报》 (a free daily chinese newspaper) is organising a "My View of the Fireworks" competition. The objective is to allow all photographers to send in their works of the same fireworks via different views and perspective.

读者只要把他们在国庆预演从各个地方捕捉烟花的绚丽画面拍摄下来,电邮到mygame@sph.com.sg,就可参加活动。
Readers are to send in their photographs of the various national day previews fireworks shots to mygame@sph.com.sg in order to take part in the competition.

我们的专业摄影记者,将从中选出8份优秀作品,其中最优秀的3份作品得奖者,各可获得由
Mandarin Oriental Hotel提供的双人The Sundowner Champagne Party晚餐礼券,每份礼券价值$300++,你可以在8月9日当天,一面欣赏烟花,一面无限量享用香槟和美食。
Our professional photographers (which i assume would be the judges) would pick out eight winning works, of which three would win the main prize which comprises of a pair of tickets to the Sundowner Champagne Party (dinner, which worth $300++) @ the Mandarin Oriental Hotel on the 9th of August.

另外,我们也会选出5份优秀作品,可各获赠一个国庆礼包。
The rest of the selected nominated photographs (five) will receive a National Day Goodie bag.

记得在电邮烟花照片时,注明你看烟花的地点,以及你的姓名和身份证号码,在8月1日之前电邮到mygame@sph.com.sg。
Remember to specify the location of your shoot, and your name + identity card number and submit via email to mygame@sph.com.sg before the 1st August 2007 to qualify.

;) Hope i'm as accurate as i could be.. -cheers-
  我们会在8月5日之前电邮通知得奖者。

今年,《我报》举办“我看烟花”活动,要通过照片让大家一起从新加坡的各个角落,以不同角度欣赏烟花。
《我报》 (a free daily chinese newspaper) is organising a "My View of the Fireworks" competition. The objective is to allow all photographers to send in their works of the same fireworks via different views and perspective.

读者只要把他们在国庆预演从各个地方捕捉烟花的绚丽画面拍摄下来,电邮到mygame@sph.com.sg,就可参加活动。
Readers are to send in their photographs of the various national day previews fireworks shots to mygame@sph.com.sg in order to take part in the competition.

我们的专业摄影记者,将从中选出8份优秀作品,其中最优秀的3份作品得奖者,各可获得由
Mandarin Oriental Hotel提供的双人The Sundowner Champagne Party晚餐礼券,每份礼券价值$300++,你可以在8月9日当天,一面欣赏烟花,一面无限量享用香槟和美食。
Our professional photographers (which i assume would be the judges) would pick out eight winning works, of which three would win the main prize which comprises of a pair of tickets to the Sundowner Champagne Party (dinner, which worth $300++) @ the Mandarin Oriental Hotel on the 9th of August.

另外,我们也会选出5份优秀作品,可各获赠一个国庆礼包。
The rest of the selected nominated photographs (five) will receive a National Day Goodie bag.

记得在电邮烟花照片时,注明你看烟花的地点,以及你的姓名和身份证号码,在8月1日之前电邮到mygame@sph.com.sg。
Remember to specify the location of your shoot, and your name + identity card number and submit via email to mygame@sph.com.sg before the 1st August 2007 to qualify.

;) Hope i'm as accurate as i could be.. -cheers-
  我们会在8月5日之前电邮通知得奖者。

thanks for the hardwork bro.....
;)

Thanks for the translation! :) Too bad I got no pics though.:cry:

tats mean the person who win cannot go n take the actual day fireworks!!!

hmm..me no chance, me working at NPD..:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.