mypaper - In MyHeart contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
erm do they have it in english?

Rules and Regulations is in english

Capture daily images that touch your heart and you may stand to win $6000 worth of cash and prizes!

"In my Heart" is a photography contest organised by Mypaper.

Just email your picture(s) to mypaperpromo@sph.com.sg with a caption and short description of why it struck a chord against your heartstrings and you'll be in the running for the top awards.

The results of the contest will be published in Mypaper on the 25th of August and the winning entries will have a spot on mypaper.sg for a week. For more details, please visit us at

http://www.mypaper.sg/inmyheartcontest.html.

Capture daily images that touch your heart and you may stand to win $6000 worth of cash and prizes!

"In my Heart" is a photography contest organised by Mypaper.

Just email your picture(s) to mypaperpromo@sph.com.sg with a caption and short description of why it struck a chord against your heartstrings and you'll be in the running for the top awards.

The results of the contest will be published in Mypaper on the 25th of August and the winning entries will have a spot on mypaper.sg for a week. For more details, please visit us at

http://www.mypaper.sg/inmyheartcontest.html.

Hi, just to check - is both chinese and english allowed for the title and caption, or only english is allowed? Thanks!

!! Entry files must be renamed according to contestants NRIC number. i.e S1234567A_1.jpg, S1234567A_2.jpg, S1234567A_3.jpg respectively for 3 entries and emailed to mypaperpromo@sph.com.sg

!! Only digital files submitted via the uploading facility on the website will be accepted. Your digital file submissions should be max 300KB in size, JPEG format, sRGB and 1280 pixels on its longest dimension. Participants are responsible for downsizing the image for submission.

Anyone knows where is the "uploading facility"? or just send the files to the email?

kakaka, sorry for the wrong info in the r&r number 5. just change it ...
there is no "uploading facility" :)

Just email your picture(s) to mypaperpromo@sph.com.sg with a caption and short description of why it struck a chord against your heartstrings and you'll be in the running for the top awards. :) :)

Could the organiser of this competition advise why should the participants need to use their IC nos to represent the files that they are submitting? For the convenience of the persons sorting out the entries I supposed. One should be aware of the sensitivity of the IC nos being used in public places and falling into the wrong hands.

Of late, it is a concern that some competition are employing this method of submission and this matter should be look into.

Steven Tor

kakaka, sorry for the wrong info in the r&r number 5. just change it ...
there is no "uploading facility" :)

Just email your picture(s) to mypaperpromo@sph.com.sg with a caption and short description of why it struck a chord against your heartstrings and you'll be in the running for the top awards. :) :)

i think its to monitor the max submission of 3 photos per person.

Whatever is the reason, this method should not be employed for the privacy of IC nos. I guess many of us should be aware that there were cases where IC nos did fallen into the wrong hands and the individual got into quite a messy problem.

i think its to monitor the max submission of 3 photos per person.

is this contest open for a Singaporean PR as well ?

Whatever is the reason, this method should not be employed for the privacy of IC nos. I guess many of us should be aware that there were cases where IC nos did fallen into the wrong hands and the individual got into quite a messy problem.

If you think about it, if you entry any contest, you still need to write in your IC no. in the entry form or else it will be treated as incorrect entry. Whether it is via email or hard copy, I don't see there is a difference. IC no. is still a must.

ANY competition / lucky draw / discount card membership / etc reqs u to enter your NRIC.
I do agree that there is an inherent risk, but apart from avoiding all of these completely, I do not see how you can work around it. Maybe could just provide last 4 digits of NRIC or something.

:) :) Please be assured that your IC numbers, be it on the entry form or the photos, will be treated with the strictest confidentality, and will not be made public in any way. We require you to caption your photos using your IC number so as to facilitate our handling of the entries, as there might be duplicate file names among the entries received, and it will be much easier for us to match your photos with your entry. :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.