mylife

Status
Not open for further replies.

excentrique

Apr 7, 2002
east
skyetan.multiply.com
This is a project about myself during my school days.
mylife.jpg

Originally posted by AqUaRiU5
wah man....this is like a personal pictorial.....very interesting.....are u in arts school?

Yep, studied in design school. Did major in photography. Infact this is a very personal pictorial work. It relates my thoughts and my daily activities. These are just a fraction of what I had done for this project. Shown here are some of my prefered pieces of photographic work.

Originally posted by siron
Cool some of ur pics are cool..some I dunno how to appreciate.

Haha... I had alot of similar comments of people telling me they dunno how to appreciate the pictures. Maybe I should have placed it under the abstract section.

Well, it was a very expressional based work. The images relate to what I see eveyday. Infact, my eyes have very much became a walking camera. So I'm bringing my audience a little to my world.
Travelling in buses and car and walking have very much been part of my daily activities during my school days, the mood of the shot also depicts the way I view life and things around me (that for you to decipher).

wah....this is cool :cool: ...... maybe should try doing one.....

u dont mind me copy the idea of making a personal pictorial, do u?

wah....this is cool :cool: ...... maybe should try doing one.....
u dont mind me copy the idea of making a personal pictorial, do u?

It's my pleasure and honour hearing that my work scope have somehow stir your interest to find out more about yourself. Please go ahead to do what ever you please. Your experiences, thoughts, ideas, feelings however may be very different from me or anyone. That is a personal experience. Please do not say you want to copy my idea. Your vision should never be copied but a mirror of yourself. There is only one piccasso, you and me. Everyone of us is an individual and I respect this unique differences. Please feel free to express yourself.

nono....wat i mean is do something similar.....also on the topic bout my life......not copy ur style....er....juz to ask were your pics edited? colour....things like tt

nono....wat i mean is do something similar.....also on the topic bout my life......not copy ur style....er....juz to ask were your pics edited? colour....things like tt

Sure sure.. By all means please do. You don't have to ask me for permission. I respect your rights to express. This idea is not something new anyway. Everyone has their way of expression.

yep, the picture were originally like the ones you see in your screen. No editing using digital

hmmmm.....me intend to make one soon.....den hopefully get print out some of my shots, frame them and den hang it up on my walls......maybe put them into a portfolio.....

Status
Not open for further replies.