mylife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by AqUaRiU5
hmmmm.....me intend to make one soon.....den hopefully get print out some of my shots, frame them and den hang it up on my walls......maybe put them into a portfolio.....

remember to share them wif me.
;)

wat i really likeis the sepia tone....or mood u haf created....do u know how to tweak a normal looking photo to something like yours in photoshop? sepia tone......

wat i really likeis the sepia tone....or mood u haf created....do u know how to tweak a normal looking photo to something like yours in photoshop? sepia tone......

Very simple. There's colour saturation in photoshop to create this effect. Infact there are a few ways to do it. Another way is to change everything to a duotone. Can select a pantone color as a base to create a duotone. But the prints you see here are not sepia toned at all. I've used a warmtone paper to print on. So no toning.

my mom using the phone now.....talking to impt client....er...is there any other way to tell me....or some website....or anyone knows?

my mom using the phone now.....talking to impt client....er...is there any other way to tell me....or some website....or anyone knows?

Okay, I'm gonna explain here. Try to make it as simple as possible.

1st, open an image. Colour or black and white is fine. make sure it is a RGB mode picture. (this is a default mode which will be set by your computer if you scan using the million of colours, photographic mode of your scanner)

2nd, click on 'image' top left hand corner.

3rd, click 'adjust' and then 'hue satuaration'
at hue saturation, select the 'colorize' option at the bottom right hand corner by clicking the empty box beside it.

4th, pull the setting around to set the hue, saturation, lightness to the desired effect and click 'Okay' to confirm.

Hope this will help you.

juz tried this 2day....hey this is good.....thanks alot dude.....

i haf learned something new 2day.....thanks........u guys are the best.....

juz tried this 2day....hey this is good.....thanks alot dude.....

i haf learned something new 2day.....thanks........u guys are the best.....

welcome. glad you appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.