myanmar03.jpg

myanmar04.jpg

myanmar05.jpg

myanmar06.jpg

orphans of myanmar.
myanmar07.jpg

just sharing. comments welcomed. =)

chngpe01 said:
These are the photos that I would like to show my kid how lucky she is and not to take things for granted. Thanks for sharing.

Ya true...

Damn right on that. I took my kids to Indonesia's remote village and they still never learn. :(

Actually, what's wrong with those conditions in Myanmar as shown by the pictures above? Too dirty for our kids here?

Sometimes, seeing the kids' innocence in such places makes me feel they are 'luckier' in a certain sense than our kids here. I once saw two kids in a Bangkok village laughing and feeling so happy just playing with sand. Our kids here are faced with constant pressure to study study study. My colleagues' kids in p1 are already stressed with piles of homework and they've got whatever band1, band2 thingy even at this early stage! Not to mention wearing of glasses at such a young age.

kiwi2 said:
Actually, what's wrong with those conditions in Myanmar as shown by the pictures above? Too dirty for our kids here?

Sometimes, seeing the kids' innocence in such places makes me feel they are 'luckier' in a certain sense than our kids here. I once saw two kids in a Bangkok village laughing and feeling so happy just playing with sand. Our kids here are faced with constant pressure to study study study. My colleagues' kids in p1 are already stressed with piles of homework and they've got whatever band1, band2 thingy even at this early stage! Not to mention wearing of glasses at such a young age.

so would u send ur kids to live in such conditions in the future? its not to say the material possessions is everything, but to live in poverty and worry about health and food definitely is not my idea of happiness.. :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.