My wife just bought me an Canon 450D

lexleen

Mar 2, 2010
Hi every one out there. Just got it for my advance birthday gift so that i can do some training before going to perth for an family trip.. It do come with the standard len 18-55, 2 battery, cleaning kit and tripod. But after i had bought, i saw it on ebay it do have an better deal with come it an package with more goodies (what to do). Since i had bought it, i got to learn more abt the cam.

Cool story bro

she is a good wife. put the camera on P mode and start shooting everything u see. then show her and ask her to critic your shots. fastest way to improve.

Hi every one out there. Just got it for my advance birthday gift so that i can do some training before going to perth for an family trip.. It do come with the standard len 18-55, 2 battery, cleaning kit and tripod. But after i had bought, i saw it on ebay it do have an better deal with come it an package with more goodies (what to do). Since i had bought it, i got to learn more abt the cam.

Your wife sure do love you!

congrats for having such a lovely wife. I'll be having my birthday really soon and I hope my girlfriend gonna drop me a 300L... I have been telling her I want that since my birthday last year :(

Some guys just have all the luck:)

Happy advance B'day & welcome to CS.

I will tell my wife :)

Keep shooting and practise. Enjoy..

Welcome to CS :) Congrats. Better shoot more of her............hehe. Happy birthday & happy shooting ;)

so lucky to have such a wife !!! :)

ask her for a 1ds IV when its out :bsmilie:

Good on you, I have to buy my own camera.

Anyway, just like one of the reply. Start to set the camera to 'P' mode and shoot, you just need to decide whether using flash or not.

Thank for the fast respond. That was my 1st post. My wife surely be happy being a model shot without me.

congrats for having such a lovely wife. I'll be having my birthday really soon and I hope my girlfriend gonna drop me a 300L... I have been telling her I want that since my birthday last year :(

Happy birthday hope she give you a EOS 1DS mark 4 and 300L :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Good luck! I want that lens too :D

you got a good wife.

remember when its her birthday and prepare to ..... :)

congrats!!!

Lucky guy have such a lovely and sweet wife.
I got all my gears by my own... :embrass:

She didn't even notice I had upgraded my body to 7D...
But is also better not to let her know too much camera stuffs.
Is she does, she'll know the cost for all the camera stuffs
than I will be kanna from her very hard.:sweat:

hmmmm...not reallly sure, if ur wife bought it....but goodluck 4 ur trip and happy shooting...:thumbsup:

Hi every one out there. Just got it for my advance birthday gift so that i can do some training before going to perth for an family trip.. It do come with the standard len 18-55, 2 battery, cleaning kit and tripod. But after i had bought, i saw it on ebay it do have an better deal with come it an package with more goodies (what to do). Since i had bought it, i got to learn more abt the cam.[/QUOTE