my wife caught me cheating....please help

我只是犯了全世界男人都会犯的错.:bsmilie:

Quote of the day from:成龙大哥

Live by the sword. Die by the Sword.

It's funny how you never ask us if you should cheat but now that the dodo has hit the fan you want to ask us how? heheheh

Brudder. Be a man and take your medicine come what may. It is no longer your call but to come clean. Unless you are here to ask your peers to help you hide more of the truth from her?

oh dear... i pity the baby there..

From a third party person's point of view, it was quite funny. I would have thought the person holding the camera was also having a good time. Actually if I were the guy, I would use the footage (the man) and pass to my lawyer. Grounds for divorce? Abuse :angel:

[vid]u5vMVUX3_Rc[/vid]

what am i going to do now..:bheart:
you are the guy in the strip shirt? i pity you leh.
Lucky thing you have got 8 more lives to go :p:p:p

you are the guy in the strip shirt? i pity you leh.
Lucky thing you have got 8 more lives to go :p:p:p

i don't think TS is the one in the video lor... he is just pulling own legs only... haha....

They allow themselves to get beaten?

Haiz...what is that Lovely carrom board got to do with all of this! Pity that carrom board... :(

In the beginning one of the woman look like she is posing for the camera. lol.

But it is a real situation lah ... if it is fake..the beating will go from room scene to river side by the Ganges then to the snowy mountain top then on to the calcutta street roadside for the carom board beating then into another bigger house mansion..ending with a finale chorus of sari wearing ladies linking hands dancing around them with fierce violin/tumplan/sitar orchestra music play in the back ground.

if you wanna cheat, make sure you are not married to a similar family structure?

just watched it... scary man!!!

adultery really break family up

sad!