My webpage ** Welcome**

Status
Not open for further replies.

binbeto

Jan 18, 2002
Behind a lens
www.pbase.com
Just completed my webpage, hosted at clubsnap, after a few late nights.

Hope to share with all of you. Nothing too spectacular though. Just a place I can share my pics.

Please let me know if there is any area I can improve. I know there's always room for improvement.

Hope you all will like it.

Binbeto's Homepage << Click here.

:cheergal:

Congrats!!!!

:cheers:

congrats! :cheergal:

Not bad as a starter. Good try! :)

However, your bio (what a kaypo I am) could been better written from a first-person PoV rather than a reporting style? After all, it's your website, and you're introducing yourself to the rest of the world.

M2CW. :D

Ah Pao said:
Not bad as a starter. Good try! :)

However, your bio (what a kaypo I am) could been better written from a first-person PoV rather than a reporting style? After all, it's your website, and you're introducing yourself to the rest of the world.

M2CW. :D

Thanks for all the encouragement from all.. Have recieved some feedback. See if I can make those improvement.

For the bio part, I think i did a lousy job. Maybe I will improve on that as it goes on. Me not very good in writing stuff. Thanks for your feedback.

quite retro, relaxed mood feel

I actually made a page for my equipment. After some thoughts, decided to go against using it.

What's the general view of people here on this?

binbeto said:
I actually made a page for my equipment. After some thoughts, decided to go against using it.

What's the general view of people here on this?
If you have it, flaunt it :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.