my watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

drumma

Jan 5, 2005
Oulu, Finland, Finland
www.wongliji.com
2136782957_c2c8d57d83_o.jpg

Try using MF to get the words on the face of the watch to be sharper. Might also wan to try using a smaller aperture. Highlights blown in certain areas so quite disturbing.

I see some water droplets to the right on the strap. Nice idea which got me to think if a small streak on the face would give it more punch :think:

Might want to move the watch further back coz the front edge of the table is quite distracting. A clean, black table cloth would bring out the feel of the silver watch better i think.

Try using MF to get the words on the face of the watch to be sharper. Might also wan to try using a smaller aperture. Highlights blown in certain areas so quite disturbing.

I see some water droplets to the right on the strap. Nice idea which got me to think if a small streak on the face would give it more punch :think:

Might want to move the watch further back coz the front edge of the table is quite distracting. A clean, black table cloth would bring out the feel of the silver watch better i think.

thanks for the advice! much appreciated! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.