My VivoCity Photo Competition 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellerina

Apr 1, 2008
Found this photo competition from Vivocity website.
Endorsed by PPAS. Official Camera Sponsor is Nikon.
Prizes consist of Nikon cameras and Vivocity vouchers.

Start shooting now! ;)

My VivoCity Photo Competition 2009
18 Sep – 18 Oct 2009

What’s your VivoCity? Simply submit your creative shots expressing why VivoCity is ‘your special place’ for fun-filled moments and exciting experiences, and stand to win over $20,000 worth of cash, VivoCity vouchers and Nikon cameras. Entries can be submitted at the VivoCity Customer Service Counter on Level 1 or 2 from 18 Sep – 18 Oct 2009, from 10am to 10pm. The winner will be announced on the first week of November 2009.

Download your entry forms here now.

VivoCity Photo Competition 2007 Winner’s Photo Exhibition
9 – 25 Oct 2009, South Avenue, Level 1

In conjunction with the VivoCity Photo Competition 2009, there will be a solo exhibition of the photographs taken by Tang Xiao Wen, the grand prize winner of the inaugural 2007 VivoCity Photo Competition, Professional Category.

My VivoCity Photo Exhibition 2009
26 Oct – 12 Nov 2009, South Avenue, Level 1

Bring your friends and family to see the 40 short-listed entries that have aptly captured the energy and vitality of VivoCity. Who knows, your entry could be displayed!

Click here for more information on Predict-the-Winner SMS Contest.

FYI, in case you haven't heard:

What’s your VivoCity? Simply submit your creative shots expressing why VivoCity is ‘your special place’ for fun-filled moments and exciting experiences, and stand to win over $20,000 worth of cash, VivoCity vouchers and Nikon cameras. Entries can be submitted at the VivoCity Customer Service Counter on Level 1 or 2 from 18 Sep – 18 Oct 2009, from 10am to 10pm. The winner will be announced on the first week of November 2009.

VivoCity Photo Competition 2007 Winner’s Photo Exhibition
9 – 25 Oct 2009, South Avenue, Level 1

In conjunction with the VivoCity Photo Competition 2009, there will be a solo exhibition of the photographs taken by Tang Xiao Wen, the grand prize winner of the inaugural 2007 VivoCity Photo Competition, Professional Category.

My VivoCity Photo Exhibition 2009
26 Oct – 12 Nov 2009, South Avenue, Level 1

Bring your friends and family to see the 40 short-listed entries that have aptly captured the energy and vitality of VivoCity. Who knows, your entry could be displayed!

Log on to http://www.vivocity.com.sg/happenings_promotions.html#photocomp for details! :)

Thank you very much! Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.