My VivoCity Photo Competition 2009 Last day on 18th Oct!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redkangoo

Jun 14, 2008
Pasir Panjang
18 Sep – 18 Oct 2009

What’s your VivoCity? Simply submit your creative shots expressing why VivoCity is ‘your special place’ for fun-filled moments and exciting experiences, and stand to win over $20,000 worth of cash, VivoCity vouchers and Nikon cameras. Entries can be submitted at the VivoCity Customer Service Counter on Level 1 or 2 from 18 Sep – 18 Oct 2009, from 10am to 10pm. The winner will be announced on the first week of November 2009.

Download your entry forms here now.

For any identifiable photo taken of a person, that person must sign the following Model Release Form.

VivoCity Photo Competition 2007 Winner’s Photo Exhibition
9 – 25 Oct 2009, South Avenue, Level 1

In conjunction with the VivoCity Photo Competition 2009, there will be a solo exhibition of the photographs taken by Tang Xiao Wen, the grand prize winner of the inaugural 2007 VivoCity Photo Competition, Professional Category.

My VivoCity Photo Exhibition 2009
26 Oct – 12 Nov 2009, South Avenue, Level 1

Bring your friends and family to see the 40 short-listed entries that have aptly captured the energy and vitality of VivoCity. Who knows, your entry could be displayed!

Click here for more information on Predict-the-Winner SMS Contest.

Click link missing i think... ;p

18 Sep – 18 Oct 2009

What’s your VivoCity? Simply submit your creative shots expressing why VivoCity is ‘your special place’ for fun-filled moments and exciting experiences, and stand to win over $20,000 worth of cash, VivoCity vouchers and Nikon cameras. Entries can be submitted at the VivoCity Customer Service Counter on Level 1 or 2 from 18 Sep – 18 Oct 2009, from 10am to 10pm. The winner will be announced on the first week of November 2009.

Download your entry forms here now.

For any identifiable photo taken of a person, that person must sign the following Model Release Form.

VivoCity Photo Competition 2007 Winner’s Photo Exhibition
9 – 25 Oct 2009, South Avenue, Level 1

In conjunction with the VivoCity Photo Competition 2009, there will be a solo exhibition of the photographs taken by Tang Xiao Wen, the grand prize winner of the inaugural 2007 VivoCity Photo Competition, Professional Category.

My VivoCity Photo Exhibition 2009
26 Oct – 12 Nov 2009, South Avenue, Level 1

Bring your friends and family to see the 40 short-listed entries that have aptly captured the energy and vitality of VivoCity. Who knows, your entry could be displayed!

Click here for more information on Predict-the-Winner SMS Contest.

Hi guys, is it a must to get this form signed if the face of the person in the shot is clearly identify (not those blur off or back view of the person)?
But all these are snap shots and will not have that idea to ask the person for permission and to sign this form right?

Please advise.

Hi guys, is it a must to get this form signed if the face of the person in the shot is clearly identify (not those blur off or back view of the person)?
But all these are snap shots and will not have that idea to ask the person for permission and to sign this form right?

Please advise.

If your focus is that particular person then i think you should ask the person for permission to sign.. If group or a lot of people, i don't think it is possible to ask all to sign.
Anyway it depend on the judges whether to accept your submission or not.. ;)

i already joined and submitted my entry... my only entry... hehehe

If your focus is that particular person then i think you should ask the person for permission to sign.. If group or a lot of people, i don't think it is possible to ask all to sign.
Anyway it depend on the judges whether to accept your submission or not.. ;)

But it was not stated in the entry form that's available from the customer service counter; it's only stated over at their website only. So there is a mistake here in providing the info to the public, then i guess they should accept the entry without the permission form sign.

Coz my entry happen to be both shots are single person, so I spot the website after I submit them; initially I got the info from the entry form only.

Otherwise, where to find the person to sign the form? And does that mean the entry will consider as disqualified? If so, then they are not into the interest of photography, since by getting the form filled, does not give the assurance of higher chance to get selected, right?

What do you think?

Last edited:
oh...i only shared this for the photographers who may missed this....sorry, not to launch another wars....:confused:

oh...i only shared this for the photographers who may missed this....sorry, not to launch another wars....:confused:

But do you think the form is required for my shots?

Status
Not open for further replies.