Not open for further replies.

Blankies

Jan 18, 2002
NTU
geocities.com
My beginner Views of C4000
will add slowly as i find out more about the camera

Good Points
1) 4 Mega Pixels - Good for large large prints!
2) Good noise tolerance - >6 seconds noise start to appear
3) Feel nice to hold - X factor !
4) Auto LCD off after some time - saves you batt !
5) Idiot Proof user interface - Think even a novice like me...know how to access all functions within 30 mites
6)With GP 1600 mAH, i managed to take 70+ photos (SHQ). I also took about total of 4 mins of Quick time movie b4 the low battery warning came. All this with LCD screen on! Side point to note, when the low battery warning comes, it can last for around 15+ shots, all LCD on, and around 3 mins of preview on LCD screen.
7)"double click" on the monitor on/off button to access the playback mode for easy access! (From Looteer)

Bad Points
1) When you forget to take the lens cap out during power on... your heart will ache when you hear the mechanism noise!
2) The play back mode is below the off (Dial) Should had place above.
3) Slow Start up (around 6-7 seconds)

Thats all for now...
Hope that it will help those who want to buy this camera.

"double click" on the monitor on/off button to access the playback mode.......:)

Originally posted by looteer
"double click" on the monitor on/off button to access the playback mode.......:)
thanks i didn't know that :D

As for mi i think i should have waited and saved more money to buy a SLR like camera instead of this..... everything is in this camerea but all inside the menus.... like manual focus and stuff...

and the rest of the points is the same as blankie....

anyway Blankie you bought your tele lense yet ?

Originally posted by SianZronG

thanks i didn't know that :D

As for mi i think i should have waited and saved more money to buy a SLR like camera instead of this..... everything is in this camerea but all inside the menus.... like manual focus and stuff...

and the rest of the points is the same as blankie....

anyway Blankie you bought your tele lense yet ?

nah...maybe after my exams

Originally posted by SianZronG

i was wondering how to on the multi metering in the camera i can't make the option apperar.... :dunno:
set ur drive to centre-weighted or spot metering

then the multi-metering thingy will appear

Light up one dynamite ,and stay with it until to explode , or open the cameras users manual and READ it !! :angry: :rbounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.