My view of the Singapore Street Fastival 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agpx4

Jul 11, 2002
www.pbase.com
I feel quite disappointed for this year opening event for the Singapore Street fastival 2004, may be our expectation is getting higher and higher just like we demand on our photo result :dunno:

street04_fastival_001.jpg

street04_fastival_002.jpg

street04_fastival_005.jpg

street04_fastival_004.jpg

David's Photography

hmm.. I get your meaning. well, do what I did, look elsewhere within the event for inspirations :) look differently at how to cover the event by examining how you would normally cover the event :)

David, never feel disappointed. Shooting events does not mean you have to shoot the performancers ONLY. When you feel tired of doing something, change subjects to avoid stereotype stuff. In most cases, it's your creativity impedes your end results.

Sometimes if u turn your camera back to the spectators, ah... there might be something more interesting. Even if you shoot people, compose your pictures. You don't have to ALWAYS take a full body. Go closer, or wider, or higher, or lower.... u get what I mean.

2nd pic. the 2 ladies are my friends. do you mind if i tell them they can see their photo here?

kirk said:
2nd pic. the 2 ladies are my friends. do you mind if i tell them they can see their photo here?

Please, you can also let me know her e-mail address then I can send the photo for them to print. ;)

tomshen said:
David, never feel disappointed. Shooting events does not mean you have to shoot the performancers ONLY. When you feel tired of doing something, change subjects to avoid stereotype stuff. In most cases, it's your creativity impedes your end results.

Sometimes if u turn your camera back to the spectators, ah... there might be something more interesting. Even if you shoot people, compose your pictures. You don't have to ALWAYS take a full body. Go closer, or wider, or higher, or lower.... u get what I mean.

Thank you Master :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.