Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben1223

Feb 16, 2004
Bedok, Singapore
www.flickr.com
Tampines Sunset
8461Tampines_Sunset_Modified_03.jpg

Dynax 5, Sigma 28-70 at the 28mm end. Fuji slide film ISO 200. Aperture priority. F11. Had a print made then scanned the print. A little bit of PS.

its nice
:thumbsup:

hmm...this shot looks very special to me...haha :thumbsup:

Ben1223 said:
Tampines Sunset
8461Tampines_Sunset_Modified_03.jpg

Dynax 5, Sigma 28-70 at the 28mm end. Fuji slide film ISO 200. Aperture priority. F11. Had a print made then scanned the print. A little bit of PS.

Cannot see the photo. Is it that we must pay to see photos in the Clubsnap gallery?

Raymond

Nice shot! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: i like the massive clouds...

the tree on the right abit distracting.
Try to PS away :)
Great shot

Jia You ! :)

Raymondb said:
Cannot see the photo. Is it that we must pay to see photos in the Clubsnap gallery?

Raymond

clubsnap is free. no need to pay to see the pics.. it must be your network config that's got something wrong or firewalled

locksley said:
the tree on the right abit distracting.
Try to PS away :)
Great shot

Jia You ! :)

Thanks. When I took the shot I was thinking of including or excluding. I should have taken two versions.

how come i never see this type of sky in Singapore where i can take pic one :(

Paul_Yeo said:
how come i never see this type of sky in Singapore where i can take pic one :(

I think it's just my luck and some planning. This was shot close to where I live.
I guess if you know your area well (like where sun rises and sets) you get a better chance.

The day before I took this shot I notice that sky was awesome near 7pm while I was on the train.

The following day I made it a point not to work overtime and went home to get my gear. I went to an area where I know there was a clearing and where the sun would set. I was hoping the good lighting that I saw the previous day would repeat. Luck was on my side. :)

nice.... but it seems abit blur to me leh..... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.