My version of Sunbirds at SBG

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbma

Dec 28, 2003
Tampines
I am still learning so please give me some comments or feedback to improve my shots, especially from the pros.

Photos\DSLR\Sunbird\Sunbird1.jpg

Photos\DSLR\Sunbird\Sunbird2.jpg

Photos\DSLR\Sunbird\Sunbird3.jpg

Photos\DSLR\Sunbird\Sunbird4.jpg

Hi pal.
I'm not an expert..far from it actually. Personally I think u have a good catch. Good composition for #2 esp. Not bad for #1,#3 the last 1 focus is out. I feel that the color saturation can be slighly stronger (personal preference :)

What is the DOF u use for all these shots anyway?

Thanks for your feedback. Agree with you on that. I think I was at 5.6 and 8.

Think the pics are a bit over-sharpen , i think would look better if they are just of the box :)

Nice catch man! Love the first one. The color of the second pic seems abit saturated. #3 and 4 seems a little OOF to me.

ccplim said:
Nice catch man! Love the first one. The color of the second pic seems abit saturated. #3 and 4 seems a little OOF to me.

Thanks bro.

Hi bro,

Pros comment: None (my skill & knowledge still at the infant stage)
Layman comment: POWER MAN!!! :thumbsup:

Cheers

Great shots, Bro ;) . Btw, what equipment are you using?

1. the pics are unnecessarily large and difficult to view
2. Your sharpest pic is no.2, the others are on the soft side
3. pic no.4 the yellow on the breast seems badly clipped - huge amounts of posterisation.

so overall, pic 2 has the most potential, so keep on trying. If you want more detailed advice, you should give full exif details.

erwinx said:
1. the pics are unnecessarily large and difficult to view
2. Your sharpest pic is no.2, the others are on the soft side
3. pic no.4 the yellow on the breast seems badly clipped - huge amounts of posterisation.

so overall, pic 2 has the most potential, so keep on trying. If you want more detailed advice, you should give full exif details.

Thanks erwinx. Points noted.

Zenten said:
Great shots, Bro ;) . Btw, what equipment are you using?

Canon 10D with Sigma 50-500

Status
Not open for further replies.