My trip to Philippines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fengwei

Aug 25, 2004
Queenstown
www.pbase.com
Hi All,

Some here already knew that I went to Philippines for a short photography trip. I took around 1100 photos during the whole trip, processed around 300 of them.

You can find most of those processed ones here:

Philippines Trip 2007

I posted a people series here at the forum:

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=273964

But of course you can see them all from the first link. I'll post some of my favorites here at this forum.

IMGP0922_s.jpg

IMGP1015_s.jpg

IMGP1055_s.jpg

IMGP1071_s.jpg

IMGP2080_s.jpg

Actually we went there mainly for the Crucifixion event on Good Friday. Took some photos on the event, but those photos are not so comfortable to most people. If you are intersted, you can take a look at them here:

Crucifixion on Good Friday

Here are some of them:

IMGP1138_s.jpg

IMGP1577_s.jpg

IMGP1612_s.jpg

IMGP1628_s.jpg

Thanks for sharing fengwei. Great shots as usual, like those people series especially. See that you met a lot of friendly people there and they let you take shots so willingly. This is the first time i see Crucifixion and it looks horrible to me.

Lovely shots. I'd always love your children shots. Thanks for sharing

The old man in B/W is very nice.

Wonderful series of your travel. :thumbsup:

Very nice series, FengWei

IMGP1391_s.jpg

Did he have a outbreak of chickenpox or a severe case of mozzy bites. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Thanks for sharing.

On my screen the pics of terrace cultivation appear a bit oversaturated. izzit my screen?

nice shots feng wei.
How did you manage to get so many people to pose for you...?
When I walk the street in singapore, I get so paiseh even to try and take a pic of someone unawares..:sweat:

nice shots feng wei.
How did you manage to get so many people to pose for you...?
When I walk the street in singapore, I get so paiseh even to try and take a pic of someone unawares..:sweat:

You will get used to asking people once you start asking. I love doing portraiture as well!

Very nice series, FengWei

IMGP1391_s.jpg

Did he have a outbreak of chickenpox or a severe case of mozzy bites. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Thanks for sharing.

On my screen the pics of terrace cultivation appear a bit oversaturated. izzit my screen?

I think that's trace of blood.... :)

Very nice.:thumbsup:

I m impressed, the girls are so beautiful much better than I thought.:sweat:

Looks the Sigma 17-70 performs good as well.

great set :) i see you've been to mount pinatubo and banawe rice terraces :) great shots!

Beautiful shots taken, a delight to my eyes. Very well taken. Thanks for sharing:thumbsup:

OTC

Status
Not open for further replies.